Media Jairzinho Rozenstruik Wants Interim Title Fight With Francis Ngannou

Sure why not. Dana must have a pile of interim belts sitting in his office somewhere.

How about just a title eliminator

interim titles are useless

It actually sounds fair. Stipe is talking about still seeing spots. Cormier can retire before he gets to finish the job of blinding Stipe. And nobody could deny that the winner of this fight is next in line.

I actually think this might be a time an interim could be legit. As long as Stipe is ready to defend within six months of this interim fight. These are extraordinary circumstances, and I don’t mind extraordinary possible answers to certain questions.

Last edited:
It actually sounds fair. Stipe is talking about still seeing spots. Cormier can retire before he gets to finish the job of blinding Stipe. And nobody could deny that the winner of this fight is next in line.

I actually think this might be a time an interim could be legit. As long as Stipe is ready to defend within one year. These are extraordinary circumstances, and I don’t mind extraordinary possible answers to certain questions.
I didn't know Stipe was still have vision problems, where did you hear that? But I did know he's not focusing on fighting right now and was instead focusing his time on being a paramedic due to Covid.

This makes sense since stipe is still having vision issues, ive heard people mention that he could never be 100% again

I don’t think knocking out the two biggest glass jaws in the history of the division should warrant a title shot, even an interum, especially considering that the most recent one was schooling you for 24 minutes and 55 seconds until you won by knockout with 4 seconds left.

I didn't know Stipe was still have vision problems, where did you hear that? But I did know he's not focusing on fighting right now and was instead focusing his time on being a paramedic due to Covid.

Yes, there was that. But, I saw a story the other day saying, he was still seeing spots. Sorry, I have no link for you. But, my post was made with all sincerity, and honesty, as I know it to be.

Yes, there was that. But, I saw a story the other day saying, he was still seeing spots. Sorry, I have no link for you. But, my post was made with all sincerity, and honesty, as I know it to be.
@campbecc
Il confirm this.

He said it looks like a fly zips by his eye.

I wasn't calling you a liar. I was asking if the source was reliable.

Lol who cares what he wants. He’s not in a position to demand title shots

So pissed we missed that fight . I actually gave zhino a better than " the odds would suggest " chance of pulling upset. First heavy fight in awhile I was so pumped for.

Stipe said he’s still seeing spots in his eye on the Ariel Helwani interview

I don’t think knocking out the two biggest glass jaws in the history of the division should warrant a title shot, even an interum, especially considering that the most recent one was schooling you for 24 minutes and 55 seconds until you won by knockout with 4 seconds left.

Yeah, Rozenstruik's been in the UFC what, a year? A little greedy of him to try & grab gold so soon, even if it's interim low-karat stuff.

Back