Media Jairzinho Rozenstruik KO’d Twice in Kickboxing

This is an absurd shitpost. The OP was perfectly clear; it was your response that was lacking. Unfortunately, you doubled down on your insufficiency by blaming the OP.

Calm down there, bud. You seem a little too emotional. I never said the OP was unclear. There are just certain ways to get results on this subforum. TS obviously didn't get the result he wanted, so if he had done some things differently, he might have had results that would be more to his liking.

I don't think Francis is as technical as these two gentleman though. I also don't think his left hook is as devastating, his power is overrated.
The mma contest between Rosen and Francis should be a close and entertaining contest.

We Havent seen his chin really tested yet in ufc but I got a feeling we gonna find out

offtop but anybody now what is up with Aleks Emelianenko? he should av been signed with ufc IMO

seriously man, I made the most thoughtful post I could about it to stave off these kind of comments and they come rushing in!

i just hadn’t seen it yet on here and figured it was interesting. Guess I was wrong lol.

Thats why I dont even make threads anymore. I just chime in like all the other assholes.

Calm down there, bud. You seem a little too emotional. I never said the OP was unclear. There are just certain ways to get results on this subforum. TS obviously didn't get the result he wanted, so if he had done some things differently, he might have had results that would be more to his liking.
OP got the desired result from several commenters. You were just looking for a reason to talk shit and misinterpreted the OP.

The least reasonable on this forum shouldn’t be accommodated, they should be ignored.

both times he got caught with a left hook

Coming from a kick boxing background he's obviously one of the best at HW, but let's not forget Gane who's also a very good kickboxer.
But when it comes to MMA Ngannou's is still the most proven IMO

Edit:when it comes to mma Ngannou is the most proven IMO

OP got the desired result from several commenters. You were just looking for a reason to talk shit and misinterpreted the OP.

The least reasonable on this forum shouldn’t be accommodated, they should be ignored.

Says the guy who thinks I'm unreasonable.

I wasn't talking shit. I was trying to give advice, which you would understand if you didn't go all emo on me and feel threathened on TS' behalf.

I’ve never heard of the guys who flatlined Jairzinho before, not saying they aren’t studs.

just kind of interesting, imo.

Raul "White Tyson" Cătinaș (name given by legendary coach Thom Harinck who says Cătinaș hits harder than Jerome Le Banner who was the hardest white hitter in K-1) does not have a Wikipedia page anymore, not sure why because he was on Wiki, but he is a 2-time Final 16 participant in K-1. In terms of rankings in Romania he is after Ghiță and Adegbuyi, somewhere with Moroșanu. I have the feeling he is better than Iftimoaie and Zmărăndescu (the kickboxer, not the MMA artist) were. If we consider the Stoica brothers and Sebastian Cozmâncă as light-heavyweights (Ciobanu was surely under Cătinaș).

Soneca was not notable, regional Brazilian kickboxer who was under Alex Pereira and Cesar Almeida.

But Rozenstruik, on the other hand, in kickboxing was like 3rd tier. Not a bad fighter, with potential, but very slow. Still, until to switch to MMA, he was growing up. But still almost as non-notable as Soneca. Though he was more solid and coming from the Netherlands.

Netherlands is No 1 nation in kickboxing, Romania is like No 2 but many haters would not agree. The Romanian boxers have migrated to kickboxing, and the circuit if of course a lot less paid than the British one in boxing (kickboxing is not a well paid sport) but in terms of TV is much better than the Dutch one now. (In) Romania, a kind of Britain of kickboxing.

Also, the kickboxing record of Rozenstruik IS FAKE. He was known in the Netherlands, but not for being top. So it is a fake. There are not so many kickboxers in Suriname to make such a record. :) Barely were a few of heavyweights, and the others in the Netherlands.

source.gif

Just saying Cătinaș is very legit and is very liked on Youtube. He will make GLORY debut in the next event. Cătinaș has dynamite in his hands, but lacks reach. Like Tyson. And he was not so good until his last years, I mean in terms of being a sniper and technique.

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

Last edited:
It doesn't mean much, most, if not every experienced kickboxer (yes, even the elite) have at least one bad KO loss on their record.

He did not meet the creme actually and was kind of released by SUPERKOMBAT in Romania. Superkombat was basically the maximum level he made it. Over Superkombat was only K-1 and eventually Glory (after the fall of K-1).

Coming from a kick boxing background he's obviously one of the best at HW, but let's not forget Gane who's also a very good kickboxer.
But when it comes to MMA Ngannou's is still the most proven IMO

Ciryl Gane is less proven kickboxer and comes from France which has not been known for elite kickboxing in the last 1 decade at least (besides a Cameroonian now). In kickboxing surely not, maybe in Muay Thai still.

Meh. I'm a kickboxing fan and practitioner.

KB striking does not always translate to MMA. There are styles like Adesanya that does (because the dude is all about footwork and distance) and styles that don't. For what I see Jairzinho K-1 style was to stand and bang in the close range. That is no bueno for MMA.

Buuut.. the dude has power and Nguyo is not a technical master so that will be fun.

Adesanya was a top kickboxer. Not the best, but he was in the elite.

He has over 80 kick boxing fights and has won over 90% of them( has more than a half dozen world titles to go along). Most of wins are by ko. Hes transitioned well( obviously) into mma.

His record is FAKE, like I have said, and you cannot find much opposition on his resume.

Rozenstruik only beat Donegi Abena, who eventually became a top kickboxer, but he was very young in 2016. He also has a draw against Jahfarr Wilnis, but in 2010, when they were young, and Wilnis was definitely less proven than Jairzinho.

Interesting to see these old bumped threads. Roz isn't close to the best striker at HW. Technically, it's Volkov; in terms of effectiveness, it's Francis and Stipe. He was even getting outstruck by Overeem for 4 & 1/2 rounds. Not that Reem is a bad striker, but still. Considering his alleged KB pedigree I expected more from him.

Interesting to see these old bumped threads. Roz isn't close to the best striker at HW. Technically, it's Volkov; in terms of effectiveness, it's Francis and Stipe. He was even getting outstruck by Overeem for 4 & 1/2 rounds. Not that Reem is a bad striker, but still. Considering his alleged KB pedigree I expected more from him.
Volkov who lost to Tony Johnson? 31 year old Johnson was beaten via 1st round KO by a 4th tier Polish in kickboxing.

Ngannou looks like a weight lifter, he started fighting very late and for me he is not talented. Both Ngannou and Miocic are nothing than decent fighters, nothing more. UFC HWs are fossils, cemetery of elephants.

If Volkov is your future and present, then you have a big problem. UFC is very manipulative and lacks fighters now!

Volkov who lost to Tony Johnson? 31 year old Johnson was beaten via 1st round KO by a 4th tier Polish in kickboxing.

Ngannou looks like a weight lifter, he started fighting very late and for me he is not talented. Both Ngannou and Miocic are nothing than decent fighters, nothing more. UFC HWs are fossils, cemetery of elephants.

If Volkov is your future and present, then you have a big problem. UFC is very manipulative and lacks fighters now!

Who gives a shit who Volkov lost a split decision against 5 years ago in Bellator? <36> Completely irrelevant to the conversation.

I was talking in the context of the HW division of the UFC, so what's your point? Who if not those guys are the best strikers? Haha sure, Ngannou is not talented or dangerous or good, but he has raped 90% of the competition based on...? Luck?

We already know that the HW talent pool is shallower than other divisions... of course this is being discussed in the context of the guys who are already active in the UFC. Stipe is a great fighter in any era though. Who are these great HW fighters if they are not in the UFC, and why don't they transition like Adesanya and make 7 figures a fight like Stipe?

I've been with you every post so far but ermmm....some sort of cut stoppage early in a somewhat competitive fight is supposed to be damning? That cut to is like Fedor vs TK, not really proving anything. Volvo seems to have done fine, only getting KOed by the sloppiest brawler of all oddly lol thought it is hard to question Derrick Lewis' success

I don't think Francis is as technical as these two gentleman though. I also don't think his left hook is as devastating, his power is overrated.
The mma contest between Rosen and Francis should be a close and entertaining contest.

Imagine being so dumb as to think that Francis Ngannou's power is overrated.

Back