Media Jairzinho Rozenstruik KO’d Twice in Kickboxing

Lol I only read the title before responding and still haven't read your post

Settle down little fella, it's good that we agree
My bad, I just got a lot of similar reply’s and was like damn does anyone read the op? Lol I apologize and yes you were spot on.

4:48

8:30

I’ve been thinking a lot about Jairzinho’s upcoming fight with Ngannou and found he has been KO’d pretty brutally twice, albeit early on in his Kickboxing career.

It doesn’t really play into his MMA career, as he’s still probably one of if not the best strikers at HW. I’m not trying to shitpost KO’s like people did to Izzy in his Kickboxing KO loss, I just haven’t seen anything about these losses on Sherdog yet and was wondering your guy’s thoughts on it.

I’ve never heard of the guys who flatlined Jairzinho before, not saying they aren’t studs.

just kind of interesting, imo.

I did not know of his kickboxing before this so thank you for sharing. Nngannou can KO just about anyone honestly. It does seem every great kickboxer or kickboxer in general has a ko loss on their record at some point. I don't think this will affect him in mma though. I feel unless he uses wrestling (not likely) or can stick and move (you'll get touched at least once but if it's clean or not has yet to be seen.) He may get caught, stranger things have happened however, he could pull it off.

ngannou is too good, his defense is first class, I am predicting 1st round KO

Both were left hooks and Jarzinho not keeping his hands up. YOu know what Ngannou does with his left...ask The Reem.

I think hes way too defensive striker, borderline boring. I hope Francis goes for the kill early....

It doesn't mean much, most, if not every experienced kickboxer (yes, even the elite) have at least one bad KO loss on their record.
Everyone gets KOed except Alexey Ignasov, shame that votka stopped him in reaching the GOAT status...

This b bomb in octagon sept rosentrikd have the strap to his chest lollllllll

Rip rosentrike

Find me one video ngannou KO or submit o ya there none this man is a dead man walking

I’ve been thinking a lot about Jairzinho’s upcoming fight with Ngannou and found he has been KO’d pretty brutally twice, albeit early on in his Kickboxing career.

It doesn’t really play into his MMA career, as he’s still probably one of if not the best strikers at HW. I’m not trying to shitpost KO’s like people did to Izzy in his Kickboxing KO loss, I just haven’t seen anything about these losses on Sherdog yet and was wondering your guy’s thoughts on it.

I’ve never heard of the guys who flatlined Jairzinho before, not saying they aren’t studs.

Coming from a kick boxing background he's obviously one of the best at HW, but let's not forget Gane who's also a very good kickboxer.
But when it comes to MMA Ngannou's is still the most proven IMO

Last edited:

i know another surinam fighter that has been ko'd 17 times and he is still well off, doesnt slur his words and is still fighting

C'mon dude it's heavyweight and he has over 80 fights in kickboxing. Don't be a troll

Meh. I'm a kickboxing fan and practitioner.

KB striking does not always translate to MMA. There are styles like Adesanya that does (because the dude is all about footwork and distance) and styles that don't. For what I see Jairzinho K-1 style was to stand and bang in the close range. That is no bueno for MMA.

Buuut.. the dude has power and Nguyo is not a technical master so that will be fun.

He has over 80 kick boxing fights and has won over 90% of them( has more than a half dozen world titles to go along). Most of wins are by ko. Hes transitioned well( obviously) into mma. As far him losing consciousness- you go into ocean that many times, it's just a matter of time a wave knocking you to ocean floor.

This dude is a bad man- looking forward to this heavy fight.

I acknowledge it's a simple thread. Probably a little too simple, no offense intended. But if you gave it a little more thought, you might have had a thread with better responses. You gotta understand what works and what doesn't on here.

This is an absurd shitpost. The OP was perfectly clear; it was your response that was lacking. Unfortunately, you doubled down on your insufficiency by blaming the OP.

The guy from the first video seems like a big Usada fan

Those looked like massive punches that were well timed, though. Now, Rozenstruik adopted better defense now and successfully avoided getting rocked and KOed, not only that, those KOs in the video were quick short hooks, something Francis never does with his long huge arms.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back