Media Jairzinho Rozenstruik KO’d Twice in Kickboxing

Mickey Mick

Freddy's Dead Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

4:48

8:30

I’ve been thinking a lot about Jairzinho’s upcoming fight with Ngannou and found he has been KO’d pretty brutally twice, albeit early on in his Kickboxing career.

It doesn’t really play into his MMA career, as he’s still probably one of if not the best strikers at HW. I’m not trying to shitpost KO’s like people did to Izzy in his Kickboxing KO loss, I just haven’t seen anything about these losses on Sherdog yet and was wondering your guy’s thoughts on it.

I’ve never heard of the guys who flatlined Jairzinho before, not saying they aren’t studs.

just kind of interesting, imo.

It doesn't mean much, most, if not every experienced kickboxer (yes, even the elite) have at least one bad KO loss on their record.

Might as well be one of the haters who post Israel getting KO'ed before every one of his fights.

OMG he has literally no chance in any fighting event in the future

Thanks for opening our eyes TS

Might as well be one of the haters who post Israel getting KO'ed before every one of his fights.

read my op, literally said I wasn’t trying to shitpost like the Izzy KO. Read dude, it doesn’t take much effort.

Glass chin confirmed!

Seriously all heavyweights have KO losses. Following your logic Badr Hari has no chance either...

OMG he has literally no chance in any fighting event in the future

Thanks for opening our eyes TS

god just read my op you idiot I said your exact sentiment, that it doesn’t effect his MMA reputation at all and he’s still one of if not the best strikers at HW. Just thought it was interesting.

Better hope K1 Ngannou doesn't show up

They only read titles around here, cuzzy

seriously man, I made the most thoughtful post I could about it to stave off these kind of comments and they come rushing in!

i just hadn’t seen it yet on here and figured it was interesting. Guess I was wrong lol.

god just read my op you idiot I said your exact sentiment, that it doesn’t effect his MMA reputation at all and he’s still one of if not the best strikers at HW. Just thought it was interesting.

You didn't give much direction to your thread and basically just asked thoughts on KO losses. Does SD strike you like a calm and reasonable place? What kind of responses were you expecting?

You didn't give much direction to your thread and basically just asked thoughts on KO losses. Does SD strike you like a calm and reasonable place? What kind of responses were you expecting?

you’re overthinking a very simple thread. But okay.

you’re overthinking a very simple thread. But okay.

I acknowledge it's a simple thread. Probably a little too simple, no offense intended. But if you gave it a little more thought, you might have had a thread with better responses. You gotta understand what works and what doesn't on here.

Lol I only read the title before responding and still haven't read your post

Settle down little fella, it's good that we agree

I acknowledge it's a simple thread. Probably a little too simple, no offense intended. But if you gave it a little more thought, you might have had a thread with better responses. You gotta understand what works and what doesn't on here.

thanks for the advice, I’ll remember it for next time I consider starting a thread.

At no point in either of those fights did he keep his hands up to protect his chin. I dont understand his hype at all to be honest. Unless Francis shits the bed a la Derrick Lewis fight, hes gonna KO him very easily.

Back