Jair Rozenstruik flying under the radar against Curtis Blaydes

Roz seems too small for Blaydes for some reason, maybe when I see them side by side it’ll be different but Blaydes can ragdoll him

Last edited:
He's a passive sniper looking to one hit quit you who has shown he dosen't have very good grappling/td defense. Blaydes is like the most succesful wrestler by the numbers in the divisions history. And just freshly got KO'd on a fight that should have put him in the title sphere. He's going to want a win bad, and will likely lean on his bread and butter. IE Rozenstruik's weakness. Maybe Roz catches him, but safe money is on Blaydes doubling him, or pushing him to the fence for a td. And grinding him out from top or finishing by gnp.

As a gambler .. I agree with you, it's the he division. I try to stay away from hw bouts as they're too unpredictable, but if ur gonna be in this weight class, that's a decent option.

I would stay away. Personally volk at -170 is a great option, should be like -240 imo

I don't know man. Jairzinho got heavily outwrestled by Reem.

I agree with OP, I have a gut feeling that Rozenstruick will pull something out, or at the least that the fight will be closer than expected.

I don't know man. Jairzinho got heavily outwrestled by Reem.
He got beat everywhere by AO.....for what, 24.9 minutes? lol so brutal.

That fight was why I felt so comfortable betting against him v Francis. It was as if everyone saw the W on the chart, not the fight itself.

Last edited:
Back