Jaime Munguia vs Tureano Johnson Oct 30th Dazn

Sucks...Great action. You can see part of the lip fly off with that uppercut. Lmao

the barrios cut comes to mind as well

ZKuDccIOmLOdEpc9YMT-c6w4iGZ-5FdTm2eknbqqeocRToDv3NNpuMUs4-TWR-RaNz9m5G2KDSSIAlVwBr5nRSWnJnvOUGfnp_TuQx4ss8bsR8RPxV8e-vhoXe0FJ8OS4iEhMTFdWVw6
Johnson’s Looks like the reem’s cut against rozy

I knew where you were at. I was 29-29 after two and had to correct it to 19-19, so it's all good. lol

I thought that was going to be from a butt with what a massive lip cut that was. Looked like a straight razor cut laid wide open. That's why replay is nice. That would suck for Johnson to lose if it were a butt and it would suck for it to go to the cards for Munguia when it was from an uppercut.

Munguai still looked bad

Innit. I think—size advantage aside—he's fucking awful & anyone in the top ten at middle (where he by rights should've been fighting all along. Paging Hurd, Mr Jarrett Hurd (though Hurd is better, natch)...) will thrash him.

While it would be fun as hell to see Canelo fight a Mexican, he absolutely destroys this kid at 160 or higher. Zurdo Ramirez is the much better option.

Okay scrap. Munguia can have his moments but I think I he loses to someone like Jermall.

Munguia really hasn't panned out at all. His defense is awful and his power isn't carrying up to MW the way it was holding at JMW. Put him in with Jermall or even Murata. They'll send him packing.

Munguia really hasn't panned out at all. His defense is awful and his power isn't carrying up to MW the way it was holding at JMW. Put him in with Jermall or even Murata. They'll send him packing.

Yup, said it all along. Munguia only looked like a hitter versus dudes he was dwarfing.

Back