jaidon codrington-where is he

devante

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
after that showing on the contender reanimated his career, esp given the fact a guy he knocked out just beat the ish out of andy lee; an then being on one of the highest rated and exciting fights in espn history. After all that, this guy has seemingly disappeared off the face of the planet, when his boxing career and his mainstream appeal was at its highest; does anyone know where he is and what he is doing.

the last contender was actually one of the better ones in regards to the level of competition and the experience, ability of the fighters; an he was dominant on that show.

anyone

'Where's Sakio Bika?' is probably more interesting and important.

'Where's Sakio Bika?' is probably more interesting and important.

Well, Bika has had a fight since his fight with Codrington. It was a quick KO. Why hasn't he challenged for another title would have been a better question...

To the TS, last I heard there was some small talk of matching Vera against Codrington again.

Bika hasn't had a fight since. The KO he recorded went about 5 seconds and the guy quit without even being so much as hit. That Bika has been on the sidelines and out of our TV sets for so long, after such a big win, is criminal.

No, that he sleeps with that disgusting wife of his is criminal.

Well I guess it's just been a banner week for the 2 of us.

*How can your hearts be so co cold! Keep in mind Bika is no Rembrandt himself and more importantly aint famous enough to have a completely out of his league red hot smokin' twenty year old bit like many a pug ugly boxer.

*statement null and void if said boxer precures world title in which case the moral requirement will be that he cuts loose the moose in favor of completely out of his league red hot smokin' twenty year old bit

i hope jadon takes a long time off. he looks really old i think he is done as a fighter, he does not take punches well. he looks like a 15 year pro out there.

Bika hasn't had a fight since. The KO he recorded went about 5 seconds and the guy quit without even being so much as hit. That Bika has been on the sidelines and out of our TV sets for so long, after such a big win, is criminal.

It wasn't a huge shot but it was a decent body shot. The punch Bika landed once the guy had taken a knee was pretty fierce as well. When you fly in an opponent with such a poor record you reap what you sow from a matchmaking point of view.

It is too bad that we haven't seen more of Bika, I thought for sure he'd be able to land a semi-big fight in the States, following the Codrington thriller.

Back