Jacobs vs. Quillin Dec 5th

I hope Jacobs takes it, but I don't think his chin will hold up. I think Quillin stops him in about 8 rounds.

that's probably Rosado talking out of his ass

Neither guy could put him out, so why lie. GGG couldn't drop Gabe and Kid did.

Wonder what he says about Lemi's power now.

Last edited:
I think quillin takes Jacobs ... Good fight though

I will be rooting for Jacobs, but have a feeling his chin will let him down. He hid it well, but looked like he was on unsteady legs a for a while after getting dropped by Mora.

Quillen via decision or late stoppage

I'm going with Jacobs, would like to see him get the KO as well.

i aint picking no one. this fight is to good and even to try. just gonna enjoy it.

I think quillin takes Jacobs ... Good fight though

Danny will stay on the outside and box. He's too fast for Quillin. The only concern is Danny will always try for the KO if he has someone hurt and that is dangerous against a big puncher like Peter. Good for the fans but not for the game plan lol

So if GGG fought the "regular" WBA champion and beats him, does that mean theres only one Undisputed WBA Middleweight champ or does the "regular" belt become vacant again?

Oh and Kid C is not the hardest hitter at MW. I'd leave that more for Lemieux or GGG. Then Kid.

Danny will stay on the outside and box. He's too fast for Quillin. The only concern is Danny will always try for the KO if he has someone hurt and that is dangerous against a big puncher like Peter. Good for the fans but not for the game plan lol

I don't know.. Getting dropped by Sergio mora is a concern

Couple things;

Danny did get floored by Pirog. His camp was also a mess because his grandma (she raised him) died before the fight. He made the call to still fight because it was a career high payday and honestly underestimated Pirog imo. He was also fighting with a tumor the size of a golf ball on his spine

On Mora, he just ran in sloppy trying for a quick finish knowing Mora can't punch. Got caught and learned a lesson.

Danny will beat Quillin pretty easy. I will take sig bets on it

He was still on wobbly legs after that KD and got real sloppy, he still would have pulled off the win but damm it got very interesting after that knock down

I say they both visit the canvas with Quillin winning

Both of them making 1.5 million.

I can't remember if I made a pick yet so I'm going with Jacobs.

He walked right into that punch. He did it against Ishe twice two. it's Danny going for a KO.

I'm honestly torn. I have two parlays going, one picking Jacobs, and one picking Quillin.

I'll be cheering for Jacobs, but he's a bit of a longshot.

My eyes tell me Quillin is too fast, too slick, and Jacobs, although I wouldn't say he's chinny, doesn't have a granite chin.

I think it's a great fight, a nice pick up for Showtime.

What lets me believe Jacobs has a chance is that Quillin can get lazy in the ring, and Jacobs may be able to outwork him for large portions of the fight.

Still, I'd give it 65/35 to Quillin atm.

I think KidC puts Jacobs on the shaky leg at some point and sits him down, but Danny boxes and wins the most rounds.

Great fight.

He walked right into that punch. He did it against Ishe twice two. it's Danny going for a KO.

Well, that not a good sign when he's going in with a puncher like Quillin. You yourself just said he's been caught like that in multiple fights.

^If you'll give them, I'll take them. Cheers, man.

We can settle up tomorrow morning when I'm airport if that's cool. I'm here so I won't be on during or after the fight

Well, that not a good sign when he's going in with a puncher like Quillin. You yourself just said he's been caught like that in multiple fights.

I agree. It's a concern. I would like to think he listens here though and he really is so much better then Quillin. I've seen both of them spar for years (including against each other) and it isn't close.

We can settle up tomorrow morning when I'm airport if that's cool. I'm here so I won't be on during or after the fight

Yeah, that's fine. I won't be on tonight, either. What's the best way of doing this?

Quillin's ruling out of fighting GGG leaves a nasty taste, hoping Jacobs can pull it off but its a quality well matched affair.

This is a pretty even match but nothing Quillin has done has impressed me. I expect Jacobs to fight smart n out box quillin.

I don't think he respected mora n paid for it. It happens

Done deal

Sounds good. We'll sort out how to transfer and so on closer to the fight. To clarify, since I'm Canadian and I'm fairly sure you're American, I'll say 100 USD (which is 130.85 in Canadian dollars for me, right now, we can either go with the exchange rate right now, or the time of the fight, I'm fine either way unless the Canadian dollar completely tanks in the next few months).

Surprised how little hype this fight is getting, even in NYC. Most people here forgot it was going on. Ticket were also dirt cheap.

Anyone here drinks are on me before and after the fight

Sounds good. We'll sort out how to transfer and so on closer to the fight. To clarify, since I'm Canadian and I'm fairly sure you're American, I'll say 100 USD (which is 130.85 in Canadian dollars for me, right now, we can either go with the exchange rate right now, or the time of the fight, I'm fine either way unless the Canadian dollar completely tanks in the next few months).

That's cool. I honestly think you deserve the 2-1 odds I offered everyone else so I'm going ot give them to you for having the balls to take the bet

What channel is this fight on? I can't find it on my guide.

^If you'll give them, I'll take them. Cheers, man.

Cheers and done deal

Im surprised. I thought this wouldve been a pretty big fight.

Will Rosinsky/Sanchez on the uC

Algebra-Erick Bone on the undercard.
Might be a very good fight, Bone on short notice took it to Porter before getting stopped.

Sierra making Browne look like he's in super speed.

Sierra has been sliced open.

Back