DAZN Jacobs vs Chavez JR Dec.20th Phoenix AZ

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Horrible fight

Last edited:
Maybe after Jacobs destroys him, he can fight Kid Chocolate

I hope Jacobs gets a decent paycheck for this if it happens, otherwise he deserves a top 5 guy

I hope Jacobs gets a decent paycheck for this if it happens, otherwise he deserves a top 5 guy
Jacobs vs Demetrius would be fun

We’re getting to the point where watching Jr getting his ass kicked isn’t even entertaining anymore.

I doubt Chavez takes that fight. This would not be competitive, but I would watch for that reason. As mentioned above, I would hope Danny would get a nice payday for wasting his time straight wrecking JCCJ, tho. Could be a really fun bout, then.
Fan-friendly.

It's an okay fight for Jacobs since he's coming off a loss and moving up. Hopefully he fights one of the top guys after.

I expect another non-performance from Chavez, and a very dull UD for Jacobs.

I just saw Chavez the other day, got a pic of him. He was not looking good

tilted-860-680x1097.jpg

Oh man lol. Danny will beat the fucking hell out of him. I wonder if this will be his farewell fight.

Imagine if we had a poster here we could ask about it....

Oh man lol. Danny will beat the fucking hell out of him. I wonder if this will be his farewell fight.

Imagine if we had a poster here we could ask about it....

Before his second banning, RR did mention that he thinks Danny would only have 1-2 more fights max, and he believed Jacobs.

Would like to see him in a more meaningful fight if it might be his last, or second to last, but would be a nice pay check I assume.

Guess they got no one else for Danny.

Hey @RR, any thoughts? Oh, wait....

#imissRR

Back