Jaco Guardian (Shorts Only)

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by BushidoWarfare, Oct 8, 2010.

1. dat1978

dat1978 Brown Belt

finally! i was hoping when this day came that they'd come in at $30, but i guess $35 ain't bad.

2. It's still $15 cheaper than buying another with the cup. Seems reasonable to me. I have a couple of pairs of white shorts and would like to see the Guardian shorts released in white. They did release black and white vale tudo shorts, after all.

3. MMAGearZone

MMAGearZone White Belt

They are one of my suppliers. I will email my guy over there and see where they are with that. Its a great suggestion. Im adding more of their stuff to the site. Do you guys all want the compression shorts without the cup? I have it with right now I believe.

Ill check my cost on them. depending on that, if i can do it, ill run them for $30 for anyone who wants them. ill send you a coupon code to reduce the price accordingly. no problem.

let me see what the cost is because that isnt on my last price list.

4. FinalFish89

FinalFish89 White Belt

Awesome. I've already got a pair with the cup but having one without will be perfect for competing.

5. MMAGearZone

MMAGearZone White Belt

Just got my updated ordering list. We are going to add these shorts to our site tonight with a regular price of $35.

BUT...................................................THEY ARE ON SALE FOR SHERDOGGERS

I am giving them to SHERDOG for $27.50!! Everyone seems to be interested in them at $30 so i'm going one better. I am able to get them on a special buy so I am extending that ability to you. MMAGearZone is here to be the #1 supplier on the net. And I know that listening to the people actually buying these things is step 1.

code - GUARDIAN

at checkout this will drop the price down by $7.50 to a final price of $27.50.

I will run this coupon through 10/15 to gauge interest. If it does really well I may extend it. I'll be ordering them Wed. of this week to fulfill orders and to bring in inventory. The earlier you order the faster you will receive them! So head on over and use GUARDIAN and get your shorts at the lowest price available!

6. Rado

Rado Blue Belt

It is definitely a good addition. But for "only" $15 less I'm not sure I wouldn't just go ahead and buy another one with the cup. It's such a pain to get the cup and strap system out of the shorts that it's worth it paying $15 more just not to have to go through that every time.

7. I agree. I'd most likely just buy another Guardian system with the cup too. But a lot of people were asking for it and Jaco came through, so I think that's cool. I think the price is fair, though. It would be awesome if they came through for me with a white Guardian with a lighter colored cup and straps. :wink:

8. K4BOSH

K4BOSH Purple Belt

can we get these in breifs form for ones who wear Vale Tudo shorts?