1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Jaco Gaurdian, 1 day of use logo fell off. Shorts have this issue also (still)?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by NoLimits1987, Oct 12, 2010.

1. NoLimits1987

NoLimits1987 White Belt

I recently bought the Jaco guardian and finally got a chance to wear it to roll in yesterday. I get home and the damn logo is already peeling off after 2 total hours of use, not a huge deal since its a cup, but the shorts worry me. Now I know this has been mentioned as a problem, but I also have a pair of their resurgence shorts I have yet to wear rolling (stand-up only so far) and I like the fit/feel of their gear and would like to purchase more but only if this logo issue gets fixed. Does anyone know if they have started sublimating logos on their new products or should i expect the same problems? Ryanloco, what's up?

2. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

I really wish they would've stiched that logo. My Hayabusa shorts are embroidered with their logo and it's sick, and it's lasted all these sessions. My Jaco is just now starting to peel. I really hope their other stuff doesn't!

3. dat1978

dat1978 Brown Belt

of course you also have the other side and people like me where i've been practicing 3-4 days a week for months, each day wearing one of two pairs of jaco guardians i own and the logos are perfect. i've said it before, but who cares? they are worn UNDER your shorts.

4. Ryan Loco

Ryan Loco Blue Belt

We are working on the logo issue so this never happens again.

Please feel free to shoot an email to our customer service. They'll make sure to take care of you.

While I understand that these are being worn under shorts and logos falling off shouldn't be a big deal to some since the cup itself still works, to us it's a big deal. We try to put out the best quality gear we can. It's unacceptable, and I apologize on our behalf.

Thanks.

5. mauasci

mauasci Orange Belt

Never had any problems with my jaco guardian. I have had it for months now and the logos are fine.

6. The Thrill

The Thrill Blue Belt

my logos on the guardian came off pretty much right away after 1 or 2 uses,i dont really mind tho cuz like other people have said theyre worn underneath the shorts

i have 3 pairs of their fight shorts however,and none of the logos have started to peel off at all,and i wear em pretty much all the time...i will say be careful when you wash em n pull em out,the logos may stick together and that may be where people are havin problems with the shorts

7. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

Good answer.

Jaco respect +1

8. NoLimits1987

NoLimits1987 White Belt

I appreciate the amazing customer service. Like the other guys said and like I referred to in my original post it is not a big deal since they are worn under my shorts. I was just more concerned about my shorts and possible future shorts since I love my Resurgence. When you do finally figure the logo issue out post something so people like me can know to run out and grab some more of your gear lol. Thanks again.

9. Titanium Jaw

Titanium Jaw Orange Belt

Ryan when will the jaco guardian in medium be in stock again?

10. dat1978

dat1978 Brown Belt

11. Titanium Jaw

Titanium Jaw Orange Belt