Jack Slack on Ronda: "Any top 50 flyweight would eat her alive."

I like Jack Slack but he's wrong. Ronda would do just fine against average 125ers in the UFC. She may get out struck but I doubt they could stop the armbar.

I feel like you're forgetting just how much stronger men are than women.

I feel like you're forgetting just how much stronger men are than women.

And the fact that no one will be running at her and handing her a takedown. Or moving forward and throwing hands with quicksand speed.

He's probably only trying to regain all the credibility he lost after saying Canner McMario was REVOLUSHIUNAYREY

You're still doing that "canner mcmario" jab? LOL So mad mendes was paralyzed. aldo next. nooob

Have you seen how many idiots here think she can beat up Lebrln James or Floyd Mayweather?

Even if they could eat Ronda alive, any top 50 FLW would eat Mayweather easier unless they were foolish enough to stand there trading hands and do nothing else.

wtf, isnt this guy somehow tied to the ufc? push the story that she can beat men or get fired, thats the company line, from what ive seen haha

Not just top 50 any man with some fighting experience beats her

He's understating it.

The boy's US high school record for the 100 meter is 10 seconds. For the 200m it is 20.03 seconds.

The women's all time world 100m record is 10.49 seconds by Florence Griffith-Joyner. Half a second is a HUGE gap in track. The 200m record is 21.34 seconds, well over a full second behind the boy's high school record - and that's US only.

There are at least hundreds, probably thousands of high school boys in the US alone who are faster than the fastest woman of all time.

That's how gigantic the gap between men and women is. On top of that, women's track is far more established/mature relative to men's track than WMMA is to men's.

BUT, that said, there are probably a few top 50 FLWs that Ronda would do well against due to styles. 90% of the top 500 - fuck top 50 - would beat Ronda much more than half the time. But, there do exist some in there she would beat more than half the time because of terrible submission defense.

It's a pretty ridiculous standard that she can't be great just by the accomplishments in her division, she isn't great because she can't beat a man. So GSP would never crack the HW top 20, is he not great?

That being said, it is annoying when people make absurd statements about how she could beat any man, but most people are smart enough to know what she is realistically capable of.

Ronda is scared of cyborg. She knows she will lose

What should happen is, have a kind of flag football bout between Rousey and a guy

It's a pretty ridiculous standard that she can't be great just by the accomplishments in her division, she isn't great because she can't beat a man. So GSP would never crack the HW top 20, is he not great?

That being said, it is annoying when people make absurd statements about how she could beat any man, but most people are smart enough to know what she is realistically capable of.

She isn't great because everyone she fights is barely mediocre. And because everything outside of her grappling sucks.

I don't really understand these dudes who are obsessed with fantasizing about men beating up women.

Some people are pathetic in their haterism, especially those infected with shertarded haterism.

f.

Great post

He's right. Ronda probably hits hard for a female fighter, I'm not doubting her power for one minute. But she knows that there isn't single one-hitter quitter in all of WMMA (Cyborg included), and she can take the risk of bum-rushing with awkward punches, just to get close enough - once there, she either smashes a glass chin, or grabs the clinch and it's game over either way.

But nobody is saying GSP CAN. Rondas fans are saying she can beat other trained men and we all know that isn't true

But nobody is saying GSP CAN. Rondas fans are saying she can beat other trained men and we all know that isn't true

Ronda fans are just excited that there is finally a UFC champion who like having dicks inside them as much as they all do. Can't blame them for getting carried away.

Back