Jack Slack on RDA's injury...

RDA has a broken bone in his foot, wise not to fight. I was looking forward to it and expect McGregor to win but would rather see RDA fit and in full health.
Props to McG for not backing out of the event as Jones has done amongst others in the past.
But Aldo, wow, Aldo is full of shit, I will fight him anytime quickly turns to I am not ready. I cant see them fighting again and was looking forward to a rematch - I think he has burnt his bridge there.

In a weird way, I kinda like that the MMA community is being harsh on these guys for fucking up. It shows that our expectation levels are rising. While we may realize that injuries happen, we get pissed off when it's in the final weeks/days, and due to poor training techniques/safety. I kinda wish the community was a bit more harsh on people not making weight as well.

Conor must be the unluckiest guy ever...must be some sort of opponent curse

This was an approporiate response to the long list of virgins kicking RDA while he's down on Sherdog and on Instagram and dogging his training techniques or questioning his heart.

When in doubt about whether you should make a criticism about RDA's foot injury, make sure you look in the mirror and remind yourself you can't see your feet and haven't for many years.

Really? You used this as a platform to call people you disagree with a bunch of fat virgins?

What's wrong with you?

When in doubt about whether you should make a criticism about RDA's foot injury, make sure you look in the mirror and remind yourself you can't see your feet and haven't for many years.

Aloe Vera is being handed out in the wake of this sick burn....

That reminds me, I must get an Instagram account to harrass fighters on.

I was more upset that the fight was not happening than Rafael injuring his foot, injuries happen more often in this sport just because of the nature of what they do.

Completely agree. Too many UFC fans have ADHD, including myself.

Yeah. Injuries are a part of the sport. I fractured my foot once in MMA practice and it was not fun. My foot was swollen and I have no movement in my big toe.

Back