Jack Slack on RDA's injury...

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
image.png

This was an approporiate response to the long list of virgins kicking RDA while he's down on Sherdog and on Instagram and dogging his training techniques or questioning his heart.

When in doubt about whether you should make a criticism about RDA's foot injury, make sure you look in the mirror and remind yourself you can't see your feet and haven't for many years.

When in doubt about whether you should make a criticism about RDA's foot injury, make sure you look in the mirror and remind yourself you can't see your feet and haven't for many years.

Ouch.

More like "Guy pulls out for the first time in 20 fights.....better get on Instagram and tell him don't be scared of the GOAT"

For once I agree with Jack Slack. Going to his page now...

I agree, RDA doesn't deserve this.

Can see my feet just fine thanks, they're hairy hobbit-lookin mutherfuggas

even a broken clock is right twice a day, Slack got this one right.

Criticizing RDA for obtaining this injury or for pulling out of the fight is absurd and disgraceful.

Equally absurd and disgraceful, on the other end of the spectrum, is trying to deny or downplay the heart and character of Conor McGregor for not only staying on the card (think about how many contenders have been willing to do this when a champ's injury takes them out of the scheduled title fight) but being willing to fight a 6' welterweight, on two weeks notice, at welterweight.

Only one way to respond...
chael-sonnen-biggest-arm.jpg

View attachment 79881

This was an approporiate response to the long list of virgins kicking RDA while he's down on Sherdog and on Instagram and dogging his training techniques or questioning his heart.

Haven't seen my feet in several years?.....little bit of exaggeration there, I just lost sight of my big toe a month ago

lol, so true.

He fought Pettis with a torn ACL or something like that and was trying to fight Conor with a broken foot. RDA deserves more respect IMO

I´d love to see a pic of every sherdogger posting shit here

great post TS

Criticizing RDA for obtaining this injury or for pulling out of the fight is absurd and disgraceful.

Equally absurd and disgraceful, on the other end of the spectrum, is trying to deny or downplay the heart and character of Conor McGregor for not only staying on the card (think about how many contenders have been willing to do this when a champ's injury takes them out of the scheduled title fight) but being willing to fight a 6' welterweight, on two weeks notice, at welterweight.

As much as I love teh behemoths, the real losers in this whole affair are the HW's who now look like a bunch of wimps thanks to Conor. That little pikey is unbelievable.

Now if only he'd stop ducking Frankie E. and BJJ, he'd have a solid claim as P4P GOAT.

He may have had 20 fights for the UFC but this was the biggest one of his career. And on pretty much the last day of his camp he kicks someone in the knee and breaks his foot... Sorry, but it's stupid.

View attachment 79881

but i can see my feet...

He's fighting Nate Diaz not Nick Diaz.

Back