Jack Slack - McGregor - Diaz II

I have to agree. I used to enjoy his articles, even though I often disagreed with what he said, until I noticed he's basically a bandwagoner.
With Mcgregor specifically he went from this:

To this:

I'm surprised he hasn't already written a 2000-word article on how Woodley ktfo'd Lawler.
Lol. You what? Open your eyes, the majority of people shift their perspective after a fight. That change is a bad thing? Should he still be railing on about how unstoppable someone is who gets stopped?

Put down the salt shaker, your sodium levels are high enough as is.

Lol. You what? Open your eyes, the majority of people shift their perspective after a fight. That change is a bad thing? Should he still be railing on about how unstoppable someone is who gets stopped?

Put down the salt shaker, your sodium levels are high enough as is.
Ladies and gentlemen, here it is Jack's alternate account^. Now take your fail a gtfo.

I like Jack Slack. He does good work. No one is right all the time and it's very easy to criticise when your work is out there to be read. If you've even read any of it. He almost always has some good points and does a good job at breaking things down. He doesn't even predict fights.

I especially enjoy his more creative articles and his presentation of more obscure stuff. Loved the Sumo ones too. Always learn something new in those.

Lol @ anyone taking Jack Slackjaw seriously.

One of the worst MMA Analysts/Revisionists right up there with that other moron Luke Thomas.

The same guy saying Connie would tool Nate and implying Dom was no match for Dillashaws groundbreaking style even though he really was just Cruz Lite :D:D:D

View attachment 126527
He's right tho? Cruz came back with huge improvements to his game. He was boxing like a 5 year old excluding his footwork before he left. TJ would have molested the version of Cruz we knew before their fight.

Bless us with some of your analyses, please, bud. We could all use a laugh
Sure. Let me tell the lady that I'm busy arguing with some guy on the internet and I'll be right back with a few pearls. Don't go anywhere in the meantime, buddeh.

I think the only negative thing I have to say about Jack Slack is he writes/talks too much - which isn't really his fault, as a paid writer he has a certain word count expected from him on each article. But he has the tendency to word vomit which can be annoying, and in that word vomit is often either hyperbole or very obvious things that he overstates

Back