Jack Slack - McGregor - Diaz II

Why do Jack Slack haters always want everyone to know that they really hate Jack Slack? Just shutup already. We get it. I never hear any criticism of what he actually says- instead it's just people calling him an idiot and not really countering any of his logic.

This, either make a constructive critique on something specific or STFU hater hipsters.

Lol @ anyone taking Jack Slackjaw seriously.

One of the worst MMA Analysts/Revisionists right up there with that other moron Luke Thomas.

Do you think of him this because he has predicted wrong results? I mean, nobody can be right all the time.

Do you think his breakdowns are bad, how so?

Do you find his breakdowns educating, at all?

In your opinion, what should he do differently when analyzing fights and fighters in order to become better?

Also, which analysts do you think are the best?

I've always learned a lot from Jack's analysis. His work is thorough and well-presented. I don't understand the hate. He contributes a lot of great content to the MMA world. More so than anyone else, he constantly emphasizes the principle that any fighter can be beaten, tendencies create openings, etc. His MMA analysis far surpasses the analysis that is available on this message board, especially that made available by Jack's 15-year-old haters.

This guy is a joke and jumps on every next best train.
When the Conor hype started he wrote stuff like FIND OUT WHY CONOR IS THE FUTURE OF MMA!
After the Diaz fight he wrote how limited Conor is and put out articles like WHY THE STOCKTON SLAP IS THE FUTURE OF PUNCHING.

Lol reminds me of most posters on this site

So Jack doesn't have a clear tendency to fall for hypes?

Maybe some people have a different definition of "hypes"

Personally I don't think Conor is a hype job. Conor went 7-0 at FW while defeating several top10 fighters....one of which is the FW GOAT. If you consider that a hype job, then we have seriously different views of a hype job...IE Sage.

People concentrating on a title of an article or "common sense" things are missing the detailed technical analysis Jack provides. No one else talks about striking the in detail, depth and historical sense as Jack. If they do, post up a link to one.

Lol @ anyone taking Jack Slackjaw seriously.

One of the worst MMA Analysts/Revisionists right up there with that other moron Luke Thomas.

The same guy saying Connie would tool Nate and implying Dom was no match for Dillashaws groundbreaking style even though he really was just Cruz Lite :D:D:D

View attachment 126527
"do u believe it will be an easy win"
"nope"

he was 100% correct LMAO

Do you think of him this because he has predicted wrong results? I mean, nobody can be right all the time.

In your opinion, what should he do differently when analyzing fights and fighters in order to become better?

Don't pay attention to that guy. He's never said anything positive on this site.

Everytime someone mentions Jack he literally types out the same thing

"hurr durr"
wall of text
spams gifs
"hurr durr"

it's annoying. He's one of those folks who thinks he's right all the time because he's loud and obnoxious.

To answer your questions:

Typical Jack Slack article:

- "Hurr Durr (insert current hypejob fighter) is the future of MMA!!!!"

- Proceed to write massive walls of redundant text

- Spam countless gifs

- Revisit article when the fighter he just overhyped gets beat (i.e. TJ, Connie, etc)

Agreed.

I've always said Dan Hardy and Dominick Cruz(prior to resuming fighting) are two of the BEST in the game.

Dan Hardy in particular dissects fights to a tee. His pre-fight analysis on Honda vs Holly for example was spot on from a technical standpoint.

Very impressive stuff

He spends half an hour rambling about old boxing matches.

it's annoying. He's one of those folks who thinks he's right all the time because he's loud and obnoxious.

Ironically Jack Slack thinks he's an expert because he types giant walls inane text and spams countless gifs, but you're hating on me lol?

I've just been following this sport too long to spot BS when I see it and Jack Slack is full of it... but hey if that's where you want to get your MMA analysis from, then be my guest ;)

Ironically Jack Slack thinks he's an expert because he types giant walls inane text and spams countless gifs, but you're hating on me lol?

I've just been following this sport too long to spot BS when I see it and Jack Slack is full of it... but hey if that's where you want to get your MMA analysis from, then be my guest ;)

Can you post a Iink to an article or video that you think is good?

You don't find it ironic that you're putting Jack down for claiming to be an expert....while you're basically off handedly claiming to have superior knowledge and saying jack is inferior.

You could be like Petey and say "hey check out Firas, this guy is good" but instead you just choose to be a debby downer, call him a moron and provide your typical great insight of "hurr durr"

Last edited:
I am a fan of his work, but not his douchey attitude towards hardcore MMA fans that is evident on social media. Hardcore MMA fans are the people who read his articles.

>Solid training backgrounds

>Luke Thomas and Jack slack

OpkgjTy.png

One is a McDojo groupie while the other is an anonymous blogger who once took a couple boxercise classes.

Lol there are Sherbros on this site who know more than those two morons put together.

;)

Can you post a Iink to an article or video that you think is good?

You don't find it ironic that you're putting Jack down for claiming to be an expert....while you're basically off handedly claiming to have superior knowledge and saying jack is inferior.

You could be like Petey and say "hey check out Firas, this guy is good" but instead you just choose to be a debby downer and provide your typical great insight of "hurr durr"

Most of Dan Hardys breakdowns are superb from a technical standpoint, really covers the finer points and intricacies of both grappling and striking without having to ramble, post outdated Boxing for dummies pics, or spamming gifs ala Jack Slack.

I recommend to check most of his work out but in this particular breakdown around 2:30 or so

Jack's amazing, really has a next level understanding of the fight game and personally took my striking to the next level.

I don't really have anything else to add other than BRASIL WAND is the biggest overrated can on this site and the greenest name in Ireland couldn't redeem the idiotic bullshit he's spewed in this thread.

Have a nice day yall

its terrible ... i think he should keep writing i used to enjoy it . the podcast is terrible he barely talks about the fight maybe 7 min overall . he doesn't add anything new to his post fight analysis of that fight ... no need to watch it .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back