Jack Slack - McGregor - Diaz II

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Excellent podcast and the best analysis of Diaz vs Conor i heard yet. Hopefully he does more of these.

I will actually take some time off from drinking and masturbating to watch this,

Thanks TS.

Hmm, 1 hour......will watch later with a couple of Coronas.

Cheers!

Always picture him as similar to a fellow like this:

christies-milan-sale-2525-lot-36.jpg

This guy is a joke and jumps on every next best train.
When the Conor hype started he wrote stuff like FIND OUT WHY CONOR IS THE FUTURE OF MMA!
After the Diaz fight he wrote how limited Conor is and put out articles like WHY THE STOCKTON SLAP IS THE FUTURE OF PUNCHING.

When the Conor hype started he wrote stuff like FIND OUT WHY CONOR IS THE FUTURE OF MMA!
After the Diaz fight he wrote how limited Conor is and put out articles like WHY THE STOCKTON SLAP IS THE FUTURE OF PUNCHING.

Dude I've read those. Hyperboles and irony seem to fall on deaf ears quite a lot around here. You don't seem like the brightest candle on the cake but that's ok.

Listening, in the beginning he said that he "hates the sound of his own voice." I learned doing my own channel that it wasn't my voice that I hated, it was the nervousness that I could pick up in my own voice. And when I spoke confidently, I found that it was no problem to hear.

Lol @ anyone taking Jack Slackjaw seriously.

One of the worst MMA Analysts/Revisionists right up there with that other moron Luke Thomas.

The same guy saying Connie would tool Nate and implying Dom was no match for Dillashaws groundbreaking style even though he really was just Cruz Lite :D:D:D

image.jpeg

1. If McGregor wins he can hang with WWs.

2. If McGregor loses well he lost to a WW let's see what he can do at LW.

3. If Conor loses he lost to a LW at WW.

Common sense finally.

He is right FAR more often than he is wrong. He essentially described the Rousey Holm fight before it happened, for example.

Lol @ anyone taking Jack Slackjaw seriously.

One of the worst MMA Analysts/Revisionists right up there with that other moron Luke Thomas.

The same guy saying Connie would tool Nate and implying Dom was no match for Dillashaws groundbreaking style even though he really was just Cruz Lite :D:D:D

View attachment 126527

Amen.

I'm not really a fan of his work, but I will try to give this a listen, because I can pretty much watch/listen to just about anything Conor/Nate related. I will try to keep an open mind. I doubt it is going to top Firas Zahabi's breakdown though.

Some people seem to think what makes an analyst great is being right 100% of the time. Well, I'd like to know who you consider to be a great mma analyst and I'll take my time to look If he's ever been wrong lol.

Why do Jack Slack haters always want everyone to know that they really hate Jack Slack? Just shutup already. We get it. I never hear any criticism of what he actually says- instead it's just people calling him an idiot and not really countering any of his logic.

Dude I've read those. Hyperboles and irony seem to fall on deaf ears quite a lot around here. You don't seem like the brightest candle on the cake but that's ok.
So Jack doesn't have a clear tendency to fall for hypes?

So Jack doesn't have a clear tendency to fall for hypes?

I don't think so, no. I would even go as far as to say that it's his job to play a little into it as is any mma journalists/writers/analysts.

Yeah, he's not very consistent.

On another note; Cruz is a pundit for fights and took it to heart when Florian picked against him & that Tweet aimed at Slack.

Please stay indoors.

Back