Jack Slack: Cormier has all the skill to beat Jones

i know slacks some sort of a striking guru or something, but i mean i love how theres no mention of grappling. he might as well write an article saying deontay wilder has the tools to beat jon

he's not a striking guru. he's a writer who focuses on analyzing striking and has some training. he often does a pretty good job of pointing out some tendencies, sometimes not so much and has his bias' just like we do.

here he's taking a one sided view of the fight, and of course trying to rationalize or validate his view.

Lol, he's so goddamn petty. He reminds me of a spoiled rich girl.

Like seriously, who says "he ruined my special night" about another grown-ass man.

It's funny though, because he's also the most impenetrable force we've ever seen at LHW. Funny combination of qualities.

I think he speaks like that because he's still young, in regards to being mature he still has alot to learn.

The best thing about being champion though is getting to say whatever the fuck you want and nobody can say shit about it because well... You're the champ lol.

Slack acolytes incoming.

Dude writes well, has some decent points, but when he's wrong, he's wrong like everyone else. Rather than writing an article to save face, he should just eat crow like so many do here.

Like seriously, who says "he ruined my special night" about another grown-ass man.

It's funny though, because he's also the most impenetrable force we've ever seen at LHW. Funny combination of qualities.

It's the personality of Steven Seagal meets Paris Hilton

I think he speaks like that because he's still young, in regards to being mature he still has alot to learn.

The best thing about being champion though is getting to say whatever the fuck you want and nobody can say shit about it because well... You're the champ lol.

I think he's beginning to mature a bit by simply not giving any fucks what anyone thinks. He's embracing being an asshole and adds a bit of pettiness to it to garner maximum rustle.

In the post fight presser, one of the reporters asked him if he felt any remorse about what had happened to DC and if DC being respectful changed his mind about the situation and Jones said, 'No. He'd be up here talking smack if he had won'.

Dude is 27 years old. He's a grown ass man. This is who he is. I'm more inclined to believe his frontal cortex doesn't function and it's a lifelong illness.

Dude is 27 years old. He's a grown ass man. This is who he is. I'm more inclined to believe his frontal cortex doesn't function and it's a lifelong illness.

Kind of like DC coming up short perpetually will be a life-long like illness to him, lol.

Intellectual blather! If, if, if. If we had ham, we can have ham n eggs, if we had eggs.

If only Cormier had don this, instead of that. (nonsense) If Cormier did every single thing Jack Slack wanted him to do, then of course Jones' reaction would also have been different. The outcome would have been the same.

Your guy lost Jack, get over it.

That's what annoys me. He attributes it to Cormier's mistakes, and not Jones' ability to adapt to any fighter.and make on the fly adjustments.

That's not true at all. Jones never had to adapt. I don't even think you watched the fight to be honest with you or you're just really delousional and believe everything that your mind thinks up. How would Jones have to adapt if he was fighting the same fight from the opening bell to the final frame. There was no adapting needed he did exactly what he did with Glover.

Oh damn... the Sherdog armchair experts are not liking this.

silva_anderson_487_381.jpg

Dude he's like 26 or 27 or something. The 'he's young' argument is way over.

Matt mitrione, is that you?

Kind of like DC coming up short perpetually will be a life-long like illness to him, lol.

No, coming up short is something that happens sometimes. I don't understand why that'd be a mental illness?

Lol DC is such a **** I'm happy he lost.

People saying Jon is petty must have missed DC going into detail about how he wanted to put Jones' career in a tailspin so he was never the same, he wanted him to never get on a winning streak again and always have doubts in his mind.

Kinda backfired on DC cause he's the one who looked like he had doubts in his mind, dude choked on the big stage again. That's why he broke down.

Like seriously, who says "he ruined my special night" about another grown-ass man..

I guess the same type of guy who makes an issue and holds a grudge over someone saying "I bet I can take you down".

Funny how I don't recall you ever calling Cormier Petty or saying he remindes you of a spoiled rich girl. That's just your anti-Jones bias at work again.

Lol DC is such a **** I'm happy he lost.

People saying Jon is petty must have missed DC going into detail about how he wanted to put Jones' career in a tailspin so he was never the same, he wanted him to never get on a winning streak again and always have doubts in his mind.

Kinda backfired on DC cause he's the one who looked like he had doubts in his mind, dude choked on the big stage again. That's why he broke down.

Very valid points. I think it's just that people hate Jones.

I guess the same type of guy who makes an issue and holds a grudge over someone saying "I bet I can take you down".

Funny how I don't recall you ever calling Cormier Petty or saying he remindes you of a spoiled rich girl. That's just your anti-Jones bias at work again.

Jones is petty at times. Cormier was being quite petty too.

Back