Jacare x Mayhem *VID*

after the video is done look at the bottom in the related videos for part 2 of the fight

i would like to see Jacare vs. Melvin next round, just to see how he'll deal with an explosive striker and how good his chin is.

Goddamn-
The announcers were saying (including Genki Sudo in stand)
how jelous they were of Mayhem being insuseptible to heel hooks

mayhem is one flexible mofo! :-D

like Jstorm said, a tougher cookie on his step next round. hope he does well. He definately has the gas tank for melvin, let's see if he can handle all that power

i'm not surprised it went to decision but for miller to escape that many subs says a LOT. i was really rooting for him but i was impressed/expected this out of jacare. randy couture did a lot for his grappling, just look at the takedown style that was used throughout the fight. probably one of the hardest fights of jacare's career and i'm speaking about the future as well. he's gonna remember mayhem as one of the toughest motherfuckers to fight him.

Outcome Was As Expected But Miller Really Impressed Me And Did Alot Better Than I Initially Thought Props To Both

Anyways What Up Gordo

Outcome Was As Expected But Miller Really Impressed Me And Did Alot Better Than I Initially Thought Props To Both

Anyways What Up Gordo
Sup Zus, back on dis?
You see the X guard sweep?:D

What a fucking awesome fight. Jacare is obviously a stud, but Miller is one slippery mofo.

I never got why people always say you can't use X-guard in MMA, though. People who think you're susceptible to strikes in X-guard have obviously never been caught in the X-guard. An active X-guard gives you absolutely no base or balance, making it nearly impossible to throw an effective punch, and should you throw one, you'll probably get swept in the process.

Man, aside from not actually finishing with a sub, Jacare put on a BJJ clinic.

X-guard, nice name. My sambo/cacc instructor only call that a basic leg control lol!!

Back