Jacare vs Lombard?

Gbfury

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Who'd like to see it?

I know it's not very relevant at the moment but surely this would be awesome.

I loved the idea of Paul Harris vs Lombard, and having seen that I think Jacare has the skill set to make it more competitive.

Alternatively you could have Paul Harris vs Jacare.

I'd like to see Lombard fight a more established guy in the UFC division like Okami.

Lombard would knock Souza out pretty quickly.

Lombard would win on the feet, I don't see Jacare taking him down. It would be similar to Jacare vs. Lawler while they were standing.

Given the division and somewhat lack of contenders, I'd rather you keep contenders away from each other *until* it's the right time to have them face off for #1 contender. In other words, build Lombard for a mid or late 2013 title shot; slowly build Jacare to teh UFC bleed fans to prepare for early 2014 title shot. Give Jacare a winnable fight but decent name.

Given the division and somewhat lack of contenders, I'd rather you keep contenders away from each other *until* it's the right time to have them face off for #1 contender. In other words, build Lombard for a mid or late 2013 title shot; slowly build Jacare to teh UFC bleed fans to prepare for early 2014 title shot. Give Jacare a winnable fight but decent name.

yeah, i'd love to see the fight but i gotta agree that the ufc is better off building these two up along separate paths at least for the time being.

Back