Jacare trolling Bisping

img_0263.jpg

Post USADA Robbie about to fade back into obscurity.
He went 5 hard rounds against Condit during USADA.

His loss to Woodley had nothing to do with drug testing. He got caught flush by a heavy hitter and wasn't able to survive the subsequent onslaught.

Jacare has same win streak as hendo. Fuck off.

I remember collecting Pokemon cards in the 5th grade. I had a Charzard.

He has nothing for MVP's Cyborg

he is relevant, but unfortunately title fights are now decided based off of who's more popular and being a joker on social media is a way to get there. not jacare's fault there's no merit in his division.

Hmmm. I'm not sure about fighters getting title shots based on their popularity. If it can generate money, that will always be a key factor.

Jacare should be next in line - but I wonder if he fell foul of turning down the fight with Rockhold (because he was injured) When it comes to that sort of thing, Dana and the UFC see it in black and white: 'you take the fight or you turn it down'

The fight makes absolutely no sense. But Bisping and the UFC will promote the fight well - given the back story between Bisping and Henderson - and it's a rare chance for the UFC to hold a PPV in Europe. Which is beneficial to American fans who can get on the sauce a lot earlier in the day.

Usually i'm really quick to jump to Jacare's defence but i've seen mentions he's turning down fights...who was he offered instead of a ts?

He went 5 hard rounds against Condit during USADA.

His loss to Woodley had nothing to do with drug testing. He got caught flush by a heavy hitter and wasn't able to survive the subsequent onslaught.
They weren't hard. He went zombie shuffle mode in the middle rounds like usual. Then a flurry in the last (wow how good is Lawler!!!). Nope.

Back