Jacare Souza ready to fight in August, wants a big name opponent

Does he want to fight a big name or a highly ranked opponent? Chael Sonnen is a big name. I'd love to see Jacare tie Chael up like a pretzel.

Vitor or Rockhold make the most sense. I also like the idea of Jacare-Kennedy. It would logical for Jacare vs. Belfort to headline the show for Brazil, but i think Vitor said recently he wants to wait to fight the winner of Weidman-Machida.

Vitor will throw the biggest bitch fit if he has to fight Jacare instead of Weidman/Machida winner.Is Yoel Romero a big enough name for Jacare to accept a fight with him?

Did some clown really suggest Vitor vs Rockhold?

Because it was TRT that led to the kick that left Rockhold looking like a fool...

I'd rather see Jacare vs Rockhold again...

Vitor should get the next title shot. Jacare can fight the loser of Machida vs Weidman.

He needs to be fed. Feed him. During the month that he has advocated for such a thing.

Vitor or Rockhold make the most sense. I also like the idea of Jacare-Kennedy. It would logical for Jacare vs. Belfort to headline the show for Brazil, but i think Vitor said recently he wants to wait to fight the winner of Weidman-Machida.

Give him a Rockhold rematch. They are both gatekeeper status atm. For Rockhold it's a style he can defeat [So it keeps the hype train rolling] & for Jacare it can show improvement [If he's victorious]. Win win match-up.

Last edited:
Back