Jacare Souza ready to fight in August, wants a big name opponent

If Vitor is getting the shot at winner of Weidman/Machida then they should just do Jacare vs Kennedy II, the first fight was competitive enough. Also id like to see them put Rockhold on a different route, maybe against Mousasi/Munoz winner.

Belfort, Rockhold, Kennedy.

All good fodder for the caiman.

tumblr_mgkwemTlCJ1rr8wbto1_500.gif

Don't want to see Rockhold / Jacare 2, because I like both guys. Jacare / Romero or Kennedy 2 is my pick, and Rockhold / Vitor (or vice versa)

Vitor is next in line, Jacare should rematch Luke or Mousasi

I wouldn't be opposed to him simply being given the next shot, he's got a nice streak going. I like the Vitor fight as well if that doesn't happen, but I don't think Vitor should be able to continue hiding in Brazil and I don't know if he can get licensed in the US. So a Rockhold rematch with a title shot on the line would be the next best option IMO.

Giving him a title shot would be the best option.

The Vitor fight is interesting, but if they do that it would probably mean that the Weidman/Lyoto winner is sitting without an opponent for too long for no reason. The rest of the top guys in the division are rematches that aren't all that interesting, or haven't done enough to earn a fight with Jacare.

Jacare needs definitely bigger names. He earns it. Rockhold could be a good option indeed.

Rockhold beats his ass again imo, give me a fun fight. I want to see Cung Le again before he retires.

i also vote Costas. Souza is a contender, let him build up his hype.

terrible fight for Rockhold especially if he loses. He's a contender so that automatically knocks one of them off, Souza should be higher in the rankings as well. Big NO on Vitor, he should be fighting for the title

Vitor should be fighting for a title, Rockhold or Kennedy rematches would be to soon, so after Mousasi beats Munoz have a Gegard/Souza rematch. Jacare was on his way to beat Mousasi before a perfectly thrown upkick in the 1st fight and now that we have k-1 Jacare we'd get to see a beautiful revenge KO or Sub finish over the only guy at MW more over hyped than Bisping

lol, Jacare isn't going to be the guy to KO Mousasi.

Vitor passed up his title shot, he doesn't have a right to next shot.

Vitor Vs Jacare sounds good to me.

Jacare gets KO'd brutally by Vitor and gets dominated by Rockhold.

Romero is the fight to make for him.

Back