Jacare Souza ready to fight in August, wants a big name opponent

To everyone saying Moose or Rockhold rematch, they aren't as appealing as a fight that has never happened before! Do it something like this:

Weidman Machida next title fight
Jacare Belfort #1 contender for winner
Rockhold Anderson - good comeback fight and puts Luke there if he wins
Kennedy Yoel - winner fights Silva if he beats Luke

Let the rest carry on beating up each other
Mousasi isn't anywhere near a title shot, dudes 1-1 in the UFC and just got owned by Machida

He should either fight Romero or rematch Rockhold. Jacare vs. Romero would be so explosive but I'd pick Souza.

To everyone saying Moose or Rockhold rematch, they aren't as appealing as a fight that has never happened before! Do it something like this:

Mousasi isn't anywhere near a title shot, dudes 1-1 in the UFC and just got owned by Machida
I agree.

If Mousasi beats Munoz...love to see saucy ko jacare agai---I mean to see jacare- mousasi 2 for shot at title.

Congrats on a perfect post.

Don't wanna see rockhold or kennedy rematches
Think costas would end up pretty much like carmont fight

Fight between him and mousasi was awhile ago doubt many in us saw it,could be easy sell depending on how moose looks against munoz

Really like the idea of a belfort fight..........not diggin the idea that vitor dropped out of his chance for title fight, and seems to think he gets a shot when ever "he's ready" now.....division moves on man, you had a shot and forfeited it, other mw's shouldn't get held up because of him.

I don't know about getting "owned" by Machida....did Machida win? Yes...but that fight was a lot closer than people like yourself made it out to be..He pocketed an Xtra 50 g for fight of the night so I kind of disagree on the ownage...I had it 49-47 (machida) in a close fight.

What the hell is yoel in the convo for?!

Is jacare signs to fight yoel freaking romero whose biggest mma accomplishment is landing multiple td's on a 13th ranked brad freaking tavares..........then he should FIRE HIS MNGR

Have sherdogs newest man crush fight either
Costas
Carmont
Loser of moose/munoz

Lol....yoel

I don't know about getting "owned" by Machida....did Machida win? Yes...but that fight was a lot closer than people like yourself made it out to be..He pocketed an Xtra 50 g for fight of the night so I kind of disagree on the ownage...I had it 49-47 (machida) in a close fight.

i wouldn't even say it was close. he certainly won decisively. but i wouldn't use the word "own" either. nor did i think Rashad owned Davis.

clearly he won, and clearly he was the better fighter that night.

but hey, this is just semantics.

I like this setup but rockhold would have to possibly wait till early 2015 if his next fight is anderson. Doubt he wants to be on the shelf that long

Romero would be insane. Vitor makes the most sense.

Has to be either Rockhold or Vitor. I'd rather see a Rockhold rematch first. Have Vitor fight the winner of Machida/Weidman and winner of Jacare/Luke gets the shot after that.

Back