Jacare Souza ready to fight in August, wants a big name opponent

Rockhold rematch. That will give us the next solid contender after belfort

One of the most overrated guys in the UFC, def a perennial top 5-10 guy, never gonna fight for a title IMO, unimpressed in most of his big name fights.

Vitor should be fighting for a title, Rockhold or Kennedy rematches would be to soon, so after Mousasi beats Munoz have a Gegard/Souza rematch. Jacare was on his way to beat Mousasi before a perfectly thrown upkick in the 1st fight and now that we have k-1 Jacare we'd get to see a beautiful revenge KO or Sub finish over the only guy at MW more over hyped than Bisping

Rockhold II or Mousasi II. Let him avenge a loss before a title fight.

When fighters try and demand big name opponents after not having fought in a while or gotten enough wins, that is the one time that I can completely understand their being ripped apart here on Sherdog. It does sound awfully whiny and entitled.

Mousasi, Rockhold, and Romero are his only options really. I'm pretty sure no one wants to see him fight Kennedy.

Any of these guys including Kennedy would be fine. I would prefer Romero!

Depending on when Vitor vs Machida/Weidman is planned I could see Jacare vs Rockhold for next title shot.

Rockhold II or Mousasi II. Let him avenge a loss before a title fight.
Yeah, I like the sound of that. His management probably wouldn't be down for Mousasi cause he's outside the top 10 in the "official" rankings though...

I'd love to see Jacare Belfort for number one contender

That or give Jacare a chance to get the right decision against Rockhold, BS decision IMHO

Yeah, I like the sound of that. His management probably wouldn't be down for Mousasi cause he's outside the top 10 in the "official" rankings though...

He'd be in the top 10 if he were to beat Munoz though.

One of the most overrated guys in the UFC, def a perennial top 5-10 guy, never gonna fight for a title IMO, unimpressed in most of his big name fights.

Really?? I say out of all the other SF MWs that jumped into UFC he's the overall best an has shown the most improvement this dude will undoubtedly be fighting for a title in 2015

He'd be in the top 10 if he were to beat Munoz though.
Oh yeah, true that. I don't really see how Munoz beats Mousasi either, he seems almost tailor-made to get jabbed in the face over and over again.
Really?? I say out of all the other SF MWs that jumped into UFC he's the overall best an has shown the most improvement this dude will undoubtedly be fighting for a title in 2015
You're forgetting about the man who gave Jac his most recent loss: Luke Rockhold. He is very good, even if Vitor kicked some of the wind out of his sail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back