Jacare Should Fight Chael If Vitor Doesn't Get Licensed

being a huge Chael fan....I want nothing to do with Jacare. He is the worst style match-up for Chael.

Chael has more chance to beat Kennedy,Rockhold even Weidman, than he does against Jacare.

anyway Jacare/Moose/Kennedy/Rockhold is the perfect 4 man Tourney for a title shot (yes UFC doesn't officially do tourney's).

Weren't Chael and Vitor gonna do it at 205?

Not exactly fair to make Chael change it to 185 if Vitor can't get the license.

The Vitor fight was going to be at 185. Only the Wand fight was 205.

I think it would get Jacare paid, but wouldn't move him closer to a shot at the strap... Jacare is ranked number 4 .... fighting Chael does nothing for him...

If I'm jacare im waiting a top 6 fight as a #1 contenders match.... or a shot at the strap.... that's it.

i'd like to see that. jacare via sub

Worst matchup for Chael but who knows how it goes, Jacare gave a round to Carmont ffs and Chael is a beast.

He gave the round away By trying to strike with him......and carmonts a waaay better striker than he's given credit for

I like the fight as a jacare fan
Gives him another top10mw win to go along with okami/carmont
Would fucking hate it as a sonnen fan....Forget fihlo/horn/maia/andy sub losses....

Jacare would embarrass chael on the mat and laugh at mr marshmellow fists striking

Ah, my mistake. So a #1 contender bout was scheduled at 205...for 185?

If it was a full camp it would be at 185. It's extenuating circumstances, I think the fans would prefer to see two fighters come in fresh instead of killing themselves making weight.

Both can and have made 185 on multiple occasions, so it isn't a big deal. If it was Rumble or someone who's never made 185 moving down, then I would have an issue with it.

Back