Jacare Should Fight Chael If Vitor Doesn't Get Licensed

I have no interest seeing Maia fight anyone at all after his last few performances.

Scared he will sub Sonnen again?

And what Chael deserves big fights ?

This fight never crossed my mind but Christ on a bike that would be an interesting match-up.
Nice idea TS.
It would end up a more vicious Chael-Maia 2 in my humble opinion.

Chael has way better bjj since he fought maia. He's been training for a few years now with vinny maghalaes. He's tapped out stann and shogun since then.

chael would win this if he can stay out of the submissions

You must really hate chael. Horrible matchup for him

There was nothing convincing about Rockhold's win over Jacare. It was a boring snooze fest.

That fight also happened 3 years ago when Luke was 26. He's a much better fighter now, if you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not saying Luke would win, but he controlled Jacare and clearly beat him.

Scared he will sub Sonnen again?

And what Chael deserves big fights ?

Did I say I thought he wouldn't sub Chael again? No. I did not. He definitely could. I spoke of Maia being boring as fuck lately which he has been, I said nothing of who I thought was better. And regardless of Chael deserving big fights or not, he's going to get them regardless of what your opinion is or my opinion. He just got matched up with #1 contender Vitor Belfort so what makes you think a matchup with someone ranked lower than he is like Jacare is out of the question?

If Jacare wants to keep progressing, the best fight for him avenging his loss to Rockhold.

As a Chael fan, I would prefer Belfort to Jacare at this point (if possible).

Jacare will/would dominate Chael. That's not saying much, since Jacare would/will dominate anyone at 185 not named Machida.

No interest in seeing Chael vs Jacare. When I am paying money to watch a fight, I want guys to be fighting that have an almost equal chance of winning and losing. Jacare is tailor made for Chael and would sub him quickly.

The biggest question is, what will Chael look like without TRT? We all saw what Hendo looked like without it, granted not the greatest control subject w/ his age and opponent, but Chael will most likely not have the energy, enthusiasm and explosiveness that he had in a fight like Andy 1.

Jacare is at the peak of his career. I want to see him fighting other peak fighters like Moose, Romero, Luke, Machida and Weidman. Vitor could be a good match up but I want to see how it looks TRT-less before wasting a top contender on him. If he resembles the same Vitor that decapitated Rockhold then yes. But, if he resembles that Vitor that fought Saku.....then no thanks.

Jacare is strong he can reverse Chael on the ground like in the later rounds and Beat the crap out of Chael like what Hasad did to Sonnen.

Weren't Chael and Vitor gonna do it at 205?

Not exactly fair to make Chael change it to 185 if Vitor can't get the license.

chael would win this if he can stay out of the submissions

lol no. Jacare is a better grappler through and through. Chael's best chance to win the fight would actually be knocking him out, as Jacare doesn't have the best chin.

Nah, I don't want to see Jacare get beat. Jacare=D'ya care? Nope. I really don't.

Back