Jacare and Roger Gracie fight tonight

Nomad Nemesis**

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
so get showtime or sneak into your neighbor's house who has showtime

MAIN (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET)

Ed Herman (20-8) vs. Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza (16-3)

PRELIMINARY (Showtime Extreme, 8 p.m. ET)

Roger Gracie (5-1) vs. Anthony Smith (17-8)

roger-gracie-mauricio-gomes.jpg

+

2413658-skeletor_2.jpg

=

no can defen
20130111035110_IMG_0328.JPG

Keep connect, my frens

Honestly , Roger should stay at 205 , hire a strength & Conditioning and also work on his boxing like a maniac. He's killing himself to make 185.

hes going to get by this fight, but he should not be fighting at 185... instead of killing himself dieting, he should eat like a mofo and gain muscle mass....

Hoping for a couple of subs, but more likely Jacare will T/KO or decision Ed Herman.

And yes, Roger looks unhealthy at 185. He was doing fine at 205, and certainly didn't lose to King Mo because of his size, whether or not you think the headbutt was a factor. I think a big drop only makes sense when size was a reason for your lack of success at the higher weight.

Barnett is fighting as well. I was unimpressed with the matchmaking. Guess they're making it obvious who they want in the UFC.

anderson is 6'2 and roger is 6'4

roger looks skinny as hell, but i think realistically if he is gonna be in the ufc that he would need to put on 20 pounds of muscle to be a legitimate LHW

i would like to see him hit the gym for a while and then see what he looks like at the weight cut

like his face looks kind of drawn in this pic at least, but his body doesn't look drawn. i don't know if that makes sense

Guys, the fights are free to watch on the showtime website. Its a free preview weekend or something.

Last edited:
Roger's physique looks like mine in that pic. Too skinny, head too big. Hope he puts on a good show, though.

Really? Is it under "shows"?

My mistake. It is a free preview weekend, but it's some other complex method to get it. You're cable company has to be participating or something. I'm not in America. Just check on their website.

My mistake. It is a free preview weekend, but it's some other complex method to get it. You're cable company has to be participating or something. I'm not in America. Just check on their website.

Ah. Well, it was worth a shot anyway.

Predicted roger by aarm triangle in all his fights besides vs mo and now im finally right hahah.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back