Jacaré fully recovered from Corona but...

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
... It looks like he lost a lot of muscle mass and his face is skinnier....dude now looks like Tyler the creator lol

edit: corrected time
@1:42

Do you see him winning his next fight and against who?

Last edited:
He is not at 8:42...

And learn how to timestamp.

9f52bd2b91ba3bb4ae7da34227e60d83.jpg

War Jacare. Glad he's healthy, hope he gets a fight soon.

Also, Jacare is at 1:42.

... It looks like he lost a lot of muscle mass and his face is skinnier....dude now looks like Tyler the creator lol

@8:42

Do you see him winning his next fight and against who?

I guess Jacare is one of the people in the crowd @8:42

If so...I couldn't make him out.

WW division here we come...

You can tell he lost a lot of muscle from sitting in that position with a tshirt saying "I'm good, everything's well"?

<{vega}>

A thumbnail of Jones and mcg... who actually makes these vids? I refuse to watch just because of the thumbnail. Like I want to risk seeing Jones, or mcg??? I avoid them for a reason.

Did the entire state of Florida get infected from his super contagious bat flu?

A thumbnail of Jones and mcg... who actually makes these vids? I refuse to watch just because of the thumbnail. Like I want to risk seeing Jones, or mcg??? I avoid them for a reason.
I always wondered that too. Who has the time to make these shitty videos? Usually accompanied by some shit music in the background with misleading titles. I always picture that comic book guy from the simspons on some gross dusty computer in a musty basement making them.

tumblr_lwkir7fhTD1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Jacare vs Gilbert confirmed.

You suck dick kid, just let it go and accept.
Lol, Go fuck yourself and save your futile angst for someone that cares, bitchass punk. You didn't contribute anything at all to the thread, just bitching like a bitch lol

Back