Jabouin, Pickett, Jorgensen, Roop, Wineland, Mizugaki Appreciation Thread

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread to show my appreciation for all these WEC veterans who's careers obviously are winding down, yet they all continue to go out and put on great fights, and fight they're hearts out. All the WEC guys in general, Faber, Gamburyan, Assuncao, Cerrone, Henderson, Yahya ext..

So please guys join me in showing appreciation to all these awesome veterans. Please post your favorite gifs, or share some of your favorite WEC fights and moments.

20090515103355_yyyyyyyyy.JPG

When Dana finally gets axed might we see this guy take over?

thumbnail_crop.php

I miss the WEC. Always put on great shows.

I feel bad for Jorgensen at this point. Just bad losses one after the other.

I hate that many of the WEC guys are getting older and their best days of being in the upper tier have come and gone. None are immune to the sand through the hour glass. :icon_cry2

I hate that many of the WEC guys are getting older and their best days of being in the upper tier have come and gone. None are immune to the sand through the hour glass. :icon_cry2

Still a lot of WEC fighters going strong.

Condit, Pettis, Cerrone, Benson, Aldo, Mendes, Lamas, MM, Faber, Barao.

When Dana finally gets axed might we see this guy take over?

thumbnail_crop.php

I miss the WEC. Always put on great shows.

I doubt that Harris takes over, but he is obviously a great PR guy to have around. He seems to be at nearly all events along with Silva and Shelby. Not sure of his official title, but seems to have a good rapport with most everybody (fighters and media).

Manny was originally a UFC guy, had to cut to 145 though so he went to WEC as UFC didn't have the division. Either way, I hope he gets his wish and gets decision'd by Caraway.

Still a lot of WEC fighters going strong.

Condit, Pettis, Cerrone, Benson, Aldo, Mendes, Lamas, MM, Faber, Barao.

Yes. All those guys are beasts for sure. They really had an eye for talent with several of the WW and LW's making still making waves five years later in the UFC.

This list includes some of the most exciting fighters on their roster. Infinite respect to these guys, especially Scott Jorgensen. Great thread.

Back