J

I have watched this fight 10 minutes ago. He was so dominant, 41 year old. He look like a f*****g monster. Great shape, he beat him like a child... Thanks for posting ;*

I have watched this fight 10 minutes ago. He was so dominant, 41 year old. He look like a f*****g monster. Great shape, he beat him like a child... Thanks for posting ;*

Hi, Ignashov (Trevor KO), how many new users did you register? Cormierfan and FedorFanBoy, and what more? I saw a lot of users registered in April and May on the forum, exactly since your bans started. And TROLLING of course! What a low life.

Hi, Ignashov (Trevor KO), how many new users did you register? Cormierfan and FedorFanBoy, and what more? I saw a lot of users registered in April and May on the forum, exactly since your bans started. And TROLLING of course! What a low life.

well he might be trolling but you actually believe the bullshit you post

your trolling is way worse and you actually mean it!

Thanks for sharing, was awesome seeing JLB in action again what a scary warrior.

well danilencu held his elbows outwards leaving his body exposed

nice kick to the body and from then on it was quite easy

danilencu didn't commit to any of his techniques.....his punches were meant to hit air and his leg kicks were aimed at le banners feet.....what a c-level fighter that danilencu is

Le Banner look in the zone ..
I don't think many if any would have beat him there in front of his hometown ..

nice performance. Hopefully he retires or stays at this level.

Jerome is old. He needs to retire. He obviously shouldn't be fighting anyone anymore...

But seriously, i love you Jerome Lebanner.

Wrestlers get the cauliflower ear and kickboxers get that rocky nose.

Jerome is old. He needs to retire. He obviously shouldn't be fighting anyone anymore...

But seriously, i love you Jerome Lebanner.

Why ? He's 6-1 since December of 2012, he only lost to Kharitonov, and he stills knock people out.

He fights lesser opponents and looks legit doing that so i don

He doesn't need to retire, he just needs to stay away from the top guys.

When you are dropped by a fighter who is 1-8 in his last kickboxing fights(Zinedine Hameur-Lain), and when you can't finish Leko and you have a close fight with him, you should retire. This is Jerome Le banner, a legend. A legend should remain a legend.

Leko is a special case if you want. You'd think Jerome would knock him out in one round, but just as back in 2001 when he was close to his prime, he was not able to put him away in a 5 rounder. Most likely this has to do with Leko being very aware of his power punches, just as he was when he was able to survive and score a 5 round win over the hard hitting Mike Bernardo.

Leko seems to get easily rocked by hooks, but not by straight punches as Jerome throws most of the time.

Somebody mentioned fighting for the money, well that's something he doesn't need to do it for anymore. He has earned enough money to retire.

Let's hope that nobody comes up with the idea to make a match between Hari and Le Banner in Dubai or so ...

Back