Izzy's coach gives him way to duck outta Jones fight: 'Its not up to Israel'

Stipe is extremely overrated. I think Jones, Adesanya, Ngannou, Blaydes, and even Reyes beat him.
He already beat Ngannou

And I don't think you realise how strong Miocic really is

Ngannou couldn't out muscle him at all

Izzy from middleweight could do something to Miocic? That's incredibly idiotic to think that
Just because Miocic isn't flashy, doesn't mean he isn't an amazing fighter

He also said that he'd rather Israel fight Stipe. I honestly think Israel beats this version of Jones, and of course Stipe pretty easily.
"Stipe pretty easily"...
Yeah, okay.

He already beat Ngannou

And I don't think you realise how strong Miocic really is

Ngannou couldn't out muscle him at all

Izzy from middleweight could do something to Miocic? That's incredibly idiotic to think that
Just because Miocic isn't flashy, doesn't mean he isn't an amazing fighter

Ngannou was completely gassed after the first round and still survived until the end. Stipe could barely hurt him. He wrestle fucked him to decision. If Ngannou shows up with the right gameplan he sleeps Stipe. Israel and Miocic have the same height and reach. If Israel can take time to properly bulk to heavyweight, he has the skills to beat Stipe.

Ngannou was completely gassed after the first round and still survived until the end. Stipe could barely hurt him. He wrestle fucked him to decision. If Ngannou shows up with the right gameplan he sleeps Stipe. Israel and Miocic have the same height and reach. If Israel can take time to properly bulk to heavyweight, he has the skills to beat Stipe.
Let's bet if it happens.

George Roop is pretty damn tall, guess he could fight light heavy weights?

Having the same height and reach means nothing. Israel is a string bean for heavyweight
He's not even lhw lmao

Stipe and Israel are the same height and have the same reach. Israel's much faster, and a way better striker. And Stipe's not getting Israel down so how can he even win?
Oh, I think Stipe would take down Israel very very easily.
And Israel has never once, not once, truly considered going up to heavyweight.
Not Once.
He's only saying he will to mock Jon Jones. He's baiting him. I think he will eventually fight Jon Jones since he feels he can beat him.
I for one really hope they both fight.

Lol nice try, he’s already called out Jones multiple times and continues to, while Jones still pretending he’s gonna go up to HW, but preparing to fight Jan and then rematch Reyes and Santos
Jones can easily run from Izzy, dude got outstruck by a much lesser striker until he got tired

with all due respect coach shut the fuck up coach its Israel's career and legacy not yours coach

Oh, I think Stipe would take down Israel very very easily.
And Israel has never once, not once, truly considered going up to heavyweight.
Not Once.
He's only saying he will to mock Jon Jones. He's baiting him. I think he will eventually fight Jon Jones since he feels he can beat him.
I for one really hope they both fight.

I think Jones is a much tougher fight for him. Personally I'd rather see Jones/Stipe or Israel/Stipe.

Israel has fought at heavyweight in kickboxing/boxing. He's naturally a lean dude, but he can bulk when he wants to.
Bj Penn and lyoto fought at hw too

He's not big enough and would lose imo

But let's agree to disagree and see what happens in the future

Bj Penn and lyoto fought at hw too

He's not big enough and would lose imo

But let's agree to disagree and see what happens in the future

Bro, Israel's 6'4 with an 80 inch reach. BJ is fucking 5'9 and Lyoto is 6'1. Neither example is even comparable. Israel has the frame of a HW.

Bro, Israel's 6'4 with an 80 inch reach. BJ is fucking 5'9 and Lyoto is 6'1. Neither example is even comparable. Israel has the frame of a HW.
Just because he's tall and long doesn't mean he has a frame for a heavy weight

Guess george Roop is a heavyweight or light heavy weight lol

It's insane you think he'd stand a chance there hahaha he got smacked up by a bloated ww kelvin gastelum

He weighed 220lb in his heavyweight Kickboxing fights.

I cant stand the guy already and i dont even know what he looks like. What kinf of fuckin dorky ass coach talks like that... "its up to me, not him, I make the decisions.." STFU bitch. you will be replaced by a manager/coach with some fuckin knowledge soon.
Well thats one of the most spasticated posts I have seen for a while. Well done gronk.

Back