Izzy vs Who Next?

I'm hoping Bobby wins because I'd like to see that rematch...then when Izzy picks him apart again I'd like to see him fight Jones even though I think that fight would be boring as shit with Jones being passive as hell and avoiding any kind of exchanges.

I hope we see Canonneir vs. Adesanya and then Hermansson, after that we can say that Adesanya has cleared out his division.
Dont forget about Till he is more popular than Jared and Jack but first thing first he has to beat Jack in December

LHW would be fun but I can't imagine Jared NOT getting a TS if he wins by finish, especially after Izzy acknowledged as much
Jared will get the TS 1000000% if he beats Rob next week

These guys talk about moving up for years and never do anything. Everything except Whit/Cannonier winner is wolf tickets.

Israel coach said they are most interested in going up weight and challenge for the LHW belt. So I see that happening more than the rest.
Please let Jan defend his belt even once then we can talk about Izzy/Jan superfight

Dont forget about Till he is more popular than Jared and Jack but first thing first he has to beat Jack in December
I wouldn't mind seeing Adesanya beat up Till, but my only problem is that he is coming off a loss to the guy Adesanya slept in under two rounds.

Back