Izzy vs Who Next?

Let him take a year off and go on a road trip in down under seeing all the beautiful backdoor sites, mountains and spectacles, By oct-dec GOATmaev welcomes him

Hermansson is the only one who can make any difference.
Even The Chris is more preferable than another striker.

Israel coach said they are most interested in going up weight and challenge for the LHW belt. So I see that happening more than the rest.

Cannonier/Whittaker winner OR Jan OR Jones... what say you?

Cannonier/Whittaker winner.

He's not finished with proper fights yet.

The Jones fight is a circus, and for money only. Realistically, he doesnt stand a chance. Too small. Not a fair fight.

He's got the skills but they shouldn't. Be fighting eaxh other. Only hope is that Jones is fading and Izzy will fight him on the slide.

Maybe if they fought at LHW then just maybe, but JJ has vacates as we all know.

If Cannonier beats Bobby, he should get it. If Bobby wins, winner of Hermansson/Till.

Personally I'm not sold on an Izzy/Bobby rematch quite yet. And if Till wins more impressively, I could see him skipping Cannonier, simply because he has that social media/personality presence.

Edit: And out of all of them, I think Hermansson is the worst matchup for Izzy, and I could see him winning.

Without a ground game like Silva's do people really think he would win the belt at 205. Those guys are much bigger than him and will be much tougher to stop during the take down.

I say let him hang out at 185 for a bit and truly clean it out. Beat Whittaker again to close that door, destroy Till after wins another 1 or 2.... There are fights there for him. Going up to 205 and getting man handled won't help is clout.

I like Jan but Izi could be easely a double champ
So if he is smart He goes for Jan

If Whitaker wins he may aswell move up, if Jared then that’s a fresh matchup which could add to his legacy.

Cannonier/Whittaker winner.

He's not finished with proper fights yet.

The Jones fight is a circus, and for money only. Realistically, he doesnt stand a chance. Too small. Not a fair fight.

He's got the skills but they shouldn't. Be fighting eaxh other. Only hope is that Jones is fading and Izzy will fight him on the slide.

Maybe if they fought at LHW then just maybe, but JJ has vacates as we all know.
Too small? Jon almost lost to a one knee blown up middleweights. Also embarrassed himself vs the bum smith. Adesanya vs jones would be very competitive

I just don't see much for him at 185. Though, if I were him, I'd just stay and own the division for a few years. But as a fan, I'd either like to see some guys move up from 170 to fight him, some guys from 205 move down to fight him, or he has to move up. Hermanson/Whitaker/Cannonier just don't seem like legitimate match ups for him.

If Cannonier beats Bobby, he should get it. If Bobby wins, winner of Hermansson/Till.

Personally I'm not sold on an Izzy/Bobby rematch quite yet. And if Till wins more impressively, I could see him skipping Cannonier, simply because he has that social media/personality presence.

Edit: And out of all of them, I think Hermansson is the worst matchup for Izzy, and I could see him winning.
Why Hermansson? What can he do that Costa/Whittaker/Tavares/Gastelum etc couldn't?

Not trying to sound condescending, but I am interested, because I don't think Hermansson lasts more than three rounds against Adesanya.

LHW would be fun but I can't imagine Jared NOT getting a TS if he wins by finish, especially after Izzy acknowledged as much

Jones would fuck Izzy up any day of the week. Because of the size difference these two will never ever fight one another. They both know this why doesn't everyone else...

Too small? Jon almost lost to a one knee blown up middleweights. Also embarrassed himself vs the bum smith. Adesanya vs jones would be very competitive

I wanna smoke what you're puffing on

I hope we see Canonneir vs. Adesanya and then Hermansson, after that we can say that Adesanya has cleared out his division.

Jones would fuck Izzy up any day of the week. Because of the size difference these two will never ever fight one another. They both know this why doesn't everyone else...
I don't care what weight it's at I'd like to see them fight. Israel is peaking and Jon can't use PEDs and is declining.

Why Hermansson? What can he do that Costa/Whittaker/Tavares/Gastelum etc couldn't?

Not trying to sound condescending, but I am interested, because I don't think Hermansson lasts more than three rounds against Adesanya.

I think Hermansson's grappling will be a lot better than anyone Izzy has faced so far (weird saying that, considering Romero and all). And Izzy being more of a counter striker than a power striker (which as given Hermansson the most problems in the past), I think Hermansson probably has the best chance of getting the fight to the ground and keeping it there.

Not necessarily saying that Hermansson is a sure thing. But out of the fighters currently lined up for Izzy, he would be the hardest match up for his stylistically. Hermansson could force Izzy into a tough spot, where the other's kinda seem like they're stuck to fighting Izzy's fight.

Back