Izzy vs Jones

dpfunny

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I don't know if he got punched in the head way too many times but Izzu is delusional if he thinks he can beat Jon Jones. This is coming from a guy thats not too big of a Jon fan. Even standing Jon is too long. If John takes him down he will make him his girlfriend thats not even a question. JON WOULDfreegifmaker.me_2emtp.gif THENezgif.com-resize (2).gif IZZY. On the other hand santos can beat both easy. He could starch them both.

Last edited:
Agree that Juicehead runs him over, but Santos is not beating Jon.

Did he said he'd beat Jones?

And also, why he wouldn't be optimistic about his chances against anyone?

Jones realizes that he has come back..is very active...people will watch, but at this point nobody really cares. I think having that event moved and being able to fight with shit in his system was the last straw..even for those that acknowledge him as the goat, he's kind of old news. He's doing what he can to attach his name to someone that people are calling the new version of him...and it's a lame thing to do. He didn't go at A Silva when he was still on top.

giphy.gif

Jones realizes that he has come back..is very active...people will watch, but at this point nobody really cares. I think having that event moved and being able to fight with shit in his system was the last straw..even for those that acknowledge him as the goat, he's kind of old news. He's doing what he can to attach his name to someone that people are calling the new version of him...and it's a lame thing to do. He didn't go at A Silva when he was still on top.

I've always wondered how many people (who actually pay for UFC events) outside of Sherdog/UG etc even know or care about this stuff.

I hate Jon the most of any fighter, but somehow I hate Adesanya more. In just a short period, Adesanya has become my most hated fighter. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Bones ktfo of adesanya

I hate Jon the most of any fighter, but somehow I hate Adesanya more. In just a short period, Adesanya has become my most hated fighter. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Bones ktfo of adesanya

I can understand why he is a big
mouth

Jones will wrestle Adesanya after he fights him standing in the first round . jones will kick Adesanya in the head you watch then he will take him down and absolutely smash him.

Back