Izzy stood square and KO'd Rob. Anderson stood square and got KTFO by Weidman

Why would a GOAT need PEDs? lol

too scared to fight clean, that's why
Everyone used PEDs plus as far as I know, USADA declared him innocent after they heard his defence

Griffin got destroyed because he was high on xanax and was moving and reacting in slow motion...

That griffin would get destroyed by any of the top 10 MW today lol

so now the excuse is he was high in drugs, instead he simply sucks?

funny how there’s always an excuse n were suppose to go with hypotheticals instead of actual facts.

n what “top mw” would destroy griffin?

the one that was getting destroyed himself at ww, or the one that got destroyed by Anderson towel boy at lhw? Or the fatty that’s more a frame of a lw?

Don’t be ridiculous

there’s a reason why Anderson was so dominant n appeared head n shoulders above top competition

he was above top competition n it would be no different today.

He was clowning to a disturbingly excessive level the entire fight, as he has never done before.

It's clear to see.

I understand you don't like the guy or his fans, for whatever reason, but to pretend he was at his best and not fighting in an outrageously bizarre manner (even for him) is delusional.
Everytime AS tried an offence, he was countered by weidman. He only landed some leg kicks. That's why he got frustrated and started "clowning" to make weidman open up more

It was a desperation move.

Can you show me any gif where AS successfully landed anything significant?

Everytime AS tried an offence, he was countered by weidman. He only landed some leg kicks. That's why he got frustrated and started "clowning" to make weidman open up more

Can you show me any gif where he legitimately tried?

so now the excuse is he was high in drugs, instead he simply sucks?

funny how there’s always an excuse n were suppose to go with hypotheticals instead of actual facts.

n what “top mw” would destroy griffin?
excuse? he failed a drug test for xanax and that is a FACT lol

It's funny you fanboys are so proud of this fight when actually the griffin that fought AS isnt fighting at full capacity

This version of griffin would have lost to the top MWs today

the one that was getting destroyed himself at ww, or the one that got destroyed by Anderson towel boy at lhw? Or the fatty that’s more a frame of a lw?
WTF are you babbling about? lol

can you make yourself understood?

Letting himself get hit isn’t helping him any in that regard.
DrearyBlueChafer-small.gif
He dont wanna get hit. Reaction times too slow

I searched a bit and I found a bleacherreport with statistics from their first fight that he took from fightmetric:

Round 1

In total, Silva landed 15 of his 26 total strikes (57.69%) and nine of his 18 significant strikes (50%), whereas Weidman landed 21 of his 39 total strikes (53.84%) and 11 of his 27 significant strikes (40.74%).

Round 2

Yet again, Silva's superior significant strike percentage tells a different tale than the one seen during the fight; he landed five of his six strike attempts for a result of 83 percent accuracy—far more effective than Weidman's five landed strikes inside of 16 attempts for a result of 31 percent accuracy.

Even when clowning to the most ridiculous level we've ever seen from him, he was the more efficient striker.

Everyone used PEDs plus as far as I know, USADA declared him innocent after they heard his defence
Typical excuse. Once your hero got caught for PEDs, you start shouting everyone's on steroids!!!

It is said to be a cardinal sin to square up your feet during striking as you're a bigger target and you sacrifice your base.

Izzy disregarded that and showed Andy how it's really done, KO'ing a fellow striker in the process. Meanwhile, Andy's soul got sent to the shadow realm by an American wrestler.

There truly are levels to this shit.

That is all.
tenor.gif

I searched a bit and I found a bleacherreport with statistics from their first fight that he took from fightmetric:

Round 1

In total, Silva landed 15 of his 26 total strikes (57.69%) and nine of his 18 significant strikes (50%), whereas Weidman landed 21 of his 39 total strikes (53.84%) and 11 of his 27 significant strikes (40.74%).

Round 2

Yet again, Silva's superior significant strike percentage tells a different tale than the one seen during the fight; he landed five of his six strike attempts for a result of 83 percent accuracy—far more effective than Weidman's five landed strikes inside of 16 attempts for a result of 31 percent accuracy.

Even when clowning to the most ridiculous level we've ever seen from him, he was the more efficient striker.
As I already said, mainly leg kicks. I already conceded leg kicks.

Show me a significant punch that landed

Elaborate.

Better than Dan Henderson? Weird.
Hendos prob only guy that comes close that might be able to h bomb his way out of certain doom. Otherwise i think hes outclassed.

Back