Izzy/ Paulo is a SUPERFIGHT!

Well he asked and it is MMA, as this story ties with Izzy and Hooker.
I probably wrote that funny, I meant to say it's sad to lose any life, but this one specifically cause this is a place to discuss MMA and he was an MMA fighter (or training to be one). And no shit you're out in Irvine? Bump into Chito often?

I probably wrote that funny, I meant to say it's sad to lose any life, but this one specifically cause this is a place to discuss MMA. And no shit you're out in Irvine? Bump into Chito often?
Yea man, I’ve rolled with him a couple of times. Only in the Gi though, also Alex Perez and Carla Esparza. I’m only doing BJJ know.

Definitely man, he was super young and already a pretty good kickboxer. Israel, Hooker and Him were pretty much the golden boys at their gym. When he came over to my gym for a few weeks to train, Team Oyama, he was making the transition to MMA. All he needed is to work on his BJJ more because that was the weakest area of his game.
nice..sorry you lost your friend man

Yea man, I’ve rolled with him a couple of times. Only in the Gi though, also Alex Perez and Carla Esparza. I’m only doing BJJ know.
Still sick. They let little guys and gals roll with 6'5 heavyweights out at Oyama's? Wild. What was the vibe like at the gym after he smoked Salty Sean?

What Costa decision ya talking about? His cardio is not good. If he doesn't finish Izzy within the first 2 rounds than he will lose the decision.

I see this more like Anderson Silva vs Vitor, except those guys were legends and bigger names. There were great arguments for either destroying the other, but we all saw how that went.

Back