Izzy/ Paulo is a SUPERFIGHT!

Superfights involve evenly matched opponents.

then why dont i care that much?

I hate Izzy but if I had to bet at even money I would have to go with him because of the experience factor.

Izzy is going to have to fight Costa unlike Yoel...Costa does nothing but come at you over and over..of course the possibility is there that he catches Paulo but I don't see it. I think Paulo walks through him TBH..

Damn, sucks to be you. Know the future and shit, sucks watching fights
No its better than that, I know what I'm watching. Makes my experience more enjoyable and I skip the slopfests some of you cream yourselves over

Superfights involve evenly matched opponents.
you think Costa is going to walk him down easily also? I don't know I think Izzy can dance around and look good here and there..don't sell the dancing man short! He don't like to fight but he moves real well

Izzy vs. Costa is a superfight the same way Demetrious Johnson is a superstar. This is probably the lowest profile MW title fight since Evan Tanner vs. David Terrell.

No its better than that, I know what I'm watching. Makes my experience more enjoyable and I skip the slopfests some of you cream yourselves over
If you’re so sure, than bet your house or stfu with that bullshit lol. You think you’re the only one that understands the sport?

If you’re so sure, than bet your house or stfu with that bullshit lol. You think you’re the only one that understands the sport?
No there are plenty of intelligent posters on here, you just aren't one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back