Media Izzy gunning for 3 belts at one time (MW, LHW,HW)

Well, he barely beat fat welterweight Gastelum, so I'm sure he can win the heavyweight belt.

He's got Conor McGregor level of buying into his own hype.
Styles makes fights.

Gastelum's boxing is technically one of the best ever at 185, the guy has immaculate timing, fast hands, closes the distance fast and he's got really good head movement too.

He (Izzy) by the way also absolutely obliterated Whittaker and Costa, which hasn't been done before to either of them, at least at middleweight.

dude should just stop talking about Jones, he legit want to move the exact moment Jones vacated the belt, not a good look ...

I mean him v Jones might be the biggest fight the UFC could even put together right now with a couple possible exceptions. The money for Jones v Adesanya could be triple any other opponent could offer him as MW champion.

As far as him moving when Jones vacated, the timing is just not on his side considering he recently got dubs over the 3 best MW's and Whittaker rematch is the only promising MW opponent for him right now which no one, not even Whittaker seems jacked about.

When you put things into perspective, It's not like he's asking WW or LWs to move up to fight him, he's willing to move up and take bigger guys on. That is something Jones has only ever talked about but has never actually done

Last edited:
WWE shit would be having multiple titles in one class. The BMF is a WWE thing for example.

Homeboy trying to HHH it up.
wm03dn5_crop_exact.jpg

Does this remind anyone else when Machida said he would move up to heavyweight & fight Brock for the title ? Machida era bless.

If anyone cares for my uneducated opinion (I know you do), Izzy can do it, but he's more likely than not to get in over his head. When it comes to predictions, its not black or white, its probabilities. I think he's good enough to out finesse anyone in the UFC if the fight goes his way, but there's a LOT that can go wrong for him when fighting the big men.

If he is able to win LHW, and then say move up and take the belt off Stipe or Jones I think I would have to call Izzy the GOAT.

If anyone cares for my uneducated opinion (I know you do), Izzy can do it, but he's more likely than not to get in over his head. When it comes to predictions, its not black or white, its probabilities. I think he's good enough to out finesse anyone in the UFC if the fight goes his way, but there's a LOT that can go wrong for him when fighting the big men.

So...

you are saying it is high risk and could go either way?

BOLD OF YOU
:)

I can see him having success against Jones and maybe Stipe, but Ngannou would just walk through him

honestly tho this is just to steal some Jon's shine he got left ... gonna piss him off Izzy talking bout HW <Lmaoo>

Hooray. Now we'd have 3 belts that are frozen. Isn't making history fucking awesome?

Will never happen. He’d be stripped of the MW title if he chose to move up to HW.
They seem to let the guy try it before they actually strip them, some say that Aldo wanted to fight Pettis for the LW belt, but the UFC wanted to strio him of the FW belt first, after Conor it seems they have green light to keep their belt if the fight gets made.

Why stop at 3 belts?

Maybe the UFC will conspire to strip Usman for a few months of inactivity, so they can make Conor vs Nate for the WW belt. They will probably just award Conor the vacant LW belt, too. And create some type of FW emeritus belt or invent a 165-lb division to give Conor a third belt.

Then Adesanya can drop to WW for a triple champ vs triple champ superfight.
That's not bad - the winner gets 6 belts though, right?

dude should just stop talking about Jones, he legit want to move the exact moment Jones vacated the belt, not a good look ...
Because he wasn't done at MW, but Cannonier lost, so there's only a Whittaker rematch that makes sense.

But spin it however you want lol

Ya but he wont fight Francis. For multiple reasons. And he better take jan seriously

Back