Media Izzy Adesanya Sparring Rumble

Dsingleton7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Video of Izzy sparring rumble a few years back.

Last edited:
That would be an AWESOME fight...

<BC1>

Israel is slick. I'll give him that.

He looks good but Rumble isn't throwing 100%

Still crazy that he fought at 170...

rumble.jpg

I never understood the Jones and Adesanya comparisons other then them looking alike

Sparring long sons of bitches is the worst. They can just pitter patter and you have to look like the try hard when getting inside, making it progressively turn into a fight

idk im having flashbacks

Thats the way sparring sessions should be imo.

Both guys throwing at 25 - 30%, not trying to take each others heads off. Thats how careers/lives get shortened.

Rumble tried to sleep him a few times
lol nah; he simulated it.
A full speed rumble punch is almost a binary all or nothing nightlight of a bomb, but he knows not to. Not say it lands if he throws it, but it is only plodding and missing that badly because he is holding back and not putting legs/lunge into it to chase the chin.

Rumble is a big ass bully. He got his shit pushed in every time it mattered.

Sparring long sons of bitches is the worst. They can just pitter patter and you have to look like the try hard when getting inside, making it progressively turn into a fight

idk im having flashbacks
It is definitely my least favorite body type to deal with.

Makes you work so damn hard to get anything done.

Big fucking bastards... I have t-rex arms too, so I get it double bad

Neither of them are.

It’s a medium sparring session. 60-70%.

Yeah but who benefits more from a light/medium spar? The more technically fluid fighter is going to benefit more... less KO chance makes the fight less volatile and winning on points easier. The lighter guy who can keep pepping away scoring points using his speed is going to benefit more, while the power puncher is going to suffer because he can't play to his strengths. Rumble's game is exploding at 100% and knocking you the fuck out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back