Ivory coast players support Badr Hari /fight 29may 2014

Chumps are just imitating Cristiano Ronaldo, Marcelo and Benzema. They did this the last time.

These people are either completely disgusting human beings or completely oblivious of what kind of creature Badr Hari is. I'm leaning towards the former.

These people are either completely disgusting human beings or completely oblivious of what kind of creature Badr Hari is. I'm leaning towards the former.

This is about kickboxing, not about Badr Hari as social person or something. It's very fun to watch his fights.

I find it kinda interesting how many football players are into standup fighting.

I find it kinda interesting how many football players are into standup fighting.

Many stand up fighters are also into football, especially Thai muay thai guys. :icon_chee
Their obsession with premier league is fascinating.

well these guys (football players) are a rol model to alot of young kids

they are accepted by society as real athletes........in alot of countries fighters still aren't accepted like that

they show respect for our sport and their sport is the most practised and watched sport in history......I welcome this kind of support

they are accepted by society as real athletes........in alot of countries fighters still aren't accepted like that

Strangely in my country kickboxing is accepted by all, but kickboxing not really. Still popular though. I mean you can go to the street and people recognize you.

Strangely in my country kickboxing is accepted by all, but kickboxing not really. Still popular though. I mean you can go to the street and people recognize you.

I remember one day I was in Barcelona for the weekend to watch the Classico football (soccer) match and I met Errol Zimmerman on the street! I stepped straight to him without thinking and wanted to reach out my hand to say hello. From the look of his face and the way he looked at my hand I knew he was getting ready for kunfu reaction lol.

I was also having a hangover so I may have looked like a weirdo that day :D
All was good though I encouraged him to keep doing what he does and said I always liked his fights.

But I think these fighters have fame indeed, but also some weirdo enemies and they have to watch their back constantly.

I know thais love the footyball
IMG_454725583364381.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back