IVF Released

jandy90

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
ike.png

He was a scrapper. I'm sure Bellator will pick him up, or maybe WSOF. Nick Newell vs IVF anyone?

Eh, that last fight was a little embarrassing lol

He's old but did very well with little skill at a high level but still kept competitive.

I like IVF, but this is a good cut. He's better suited winning against lesser competition.

He was a solid dude but yeah, at some point you got to cut a guy. Wasn't some sort of amazing must see entertaining guy but wasn't boring, think his release was just.

Probably too old to make a run back but I think he's the type of guy if he were to go out get a couple wins the UFC would bring him back. I think he's a solid dude for anyone's roster outside the UFC.

he'll get a few wins and most likely be back

Hate fighters who prioritize "putting on a show".

MMA bouts are not circus acts, this is about performance. Worry about being a good fighter, the show part will take care of itself.

Hate fighters who prioritize "putting on a show".

MMA bouts are not circus acts, this is about performance. Worry about being a good fighter, the show part will take care of itself.

It's because UFC is messed up. It's about business. Boring fighters that eliminate exciting fighters are bad business.

Because Jon Madsen who was 4-0 in the UFC and lost one fight and got cut because he was boring.

Because Fitch lost like 3 fights and was cut.

Because Hardy loses 4 times in a row and finished twice but was exciting and didn't get cut.

It's because UFC is messed up.

Because Jon Madsen who was 4-0 in the UFC and lost one fight and got cut because he was boring.

Because Fitch lost like 2 fights and was cut.

Because Hardy loses 4 times in a row and finished twice but was exciting and didn't get cut.

While these cuts bring down the legitimacy of the sport, they were good business decisions for UFC.

Jon Madsen was a nobody with an unappealing fighting style who was difficult to work with. Fitch was an expensive veteran who killed off contenders.

While these cuts bring down the legitimacy of the sport, they were good business decisions for UFC.

Jon Madsen was a nobody with an unappealing fighting style who was difficult to work with. Fitch was an expensive veteran who killed off contenders.

Ok, if a fighter couldn't get past Fitch was he really a contender?

That sucks. He was in a good scrap last fight. Elbow frenzy.

Seriously thought this was going to be a thread about in vitro fertilization.

It's because UFC is messed up. It's about business. Boring fighters that eliminate exciting fighters are bad business.

Because Fitch lost like 3 fights and was cut.

I understand your point and your examples. I am not taking issue with that, but are you sure that was why Madsen was cut?

As far as Vallie-Flagg being cut, it is hard to argue against it, but I was a fan. He showed heart in his fights.

Back