I've thought Bisping was a bad matchup for Andy for years

Anderson kicked Bispings ass when he was actually throwing anything. Bisping outstruck him when he was just fooling around not throwing a thing.

show me where someone else said bisping might have a chance to win.

matter of fact, where is your pre-fight prediciton?

More deflection. You yourself didn't even predict Bisping winning in this thread lol. the OP even says you have Silva winning, just that it "wouldn't surprise you" if Bisping won. Nostradumbass over here.

You still haven't cleared up the logical contradiction in the OP.

Sure, Bisping lost to the men Silva beat, but stylistically Bisping has trouble for Silva.

Bisping is one of the better strikers Anderson has faced. Perhaps only behind agelessmaletor belfort. Bisping is definitely a better striker than Bonnar, Chael, and Mai.

I wouldn't bet on Bisping to beat but prime silva, but this isn't prime silva anymore. Old Silva looked beatable against Diaz who is the best striker Silva ever faced, arguably. Weidman, underrated but not magnificent on his feet, also did what he did to him while Sonnen dropped him.

Bisping has a good, technical kickboxing style. He uses all 8 points of his attack more so than all of Silvas other opponents. He also has a decent wrestling game. Mike may not be great at one thing, but he is good at everything.

I have Silva winning, but if Bisping does, not a shocker for me.

uhhh....had bisping fought andy back in his hey day....lol. It would have been bloody murder. Chael and Weidman were andys worst stylistic match ups. So was Hendo, but hendo made the mistake to stand and bang with him in the 2nd. Weidman just happen to catch him, and many were already saying andy was reaching the end at that point anyway.

More deflection. You yourself didn't even predict Bisping winning in this thread lol. the OP even says you have Silva winning, just that it "wouldn't surprise you" if Bisping won. Nostradumbass over here.

You still haven't cleared up the logical contradiction in the OP.

I know, I said he would TROUBLE him, not beat him.

clearly he troubled him since he dropped him and won

Sure, Bisping lost to the men Silva beat, but stylistically Bisping has trouble for Silva.

Bisping is one of the better strikers Anderson has faced. Perhaps only behind agelessmaletor belfort. Bisping is definitely a better striker than Bonnar, Chael, and Mai.

I wouldn't bet on Bisping to beat but prime silva, but this isn't prime silva anymore. Old Silva looked beatable against Diaz who is the best striker Silva ever faced, arguably. Weidman, underrated but not magnificent on his feet, also did what he did to him while Sonnen dropped him.

Bisping has a good, technical kickboxing style. He uses all 8 points of his attack more so than all of Silvas other opponents. He also has a decent wrestling game. Mike may not be great at one thing, but he is good at everything.

I have Silva winning, but if Bisping does, not a shocker for me.
Well you just gained some credibility. At least with me. Although I admit I thought silva would smash him and is miles above mike even at this stage, I knew it could be a bad night for silva if he played the counter and dance game. Mike is a fairly quick high volume striker always on the move. Not to take anything away from his performance, but the win was more or less due to Silvas piss poor game planning. i gave Anderson too much credit thinking he would be aggressive and look for the finish most of the time considering the type of opponent. He clearly isn't as smart as I thought.

there is nothing illogical about anything in my OP.

Thread title:

Inside the OP:
"I wouldn't bet on Bisping to beat but prime silva, but this isn't prime silva anymore."

So, again, you thought for years that if Anderson was out of his prime that Bisping would be a bad matchup for him? Or are you saying Bisping has always been a bad matchup for him, and would have been a bad matchup even during Silva's prime?

Thread title:

Inside the OP:
"I wouldn't bet on Bisping to beat but prime silva, but this isn't prime silva anymore."

So, again, you thought for years that if Anderson was out of his prime that Bisping would be a bad matchup for him? Or are you saying Bisping has always been a bad matchup for him, and would have been a bad matchup even during Silva's prime?

Someone can be a bad matchup for someone but still lose. I don't know what you can't comprehend, everyone else can

Someone can be a bad matchup for someone but still lose. I don't know what you can't comprehend, everyone else can

And you still can't answer the questions. It's cool, man. It's only sherdog.

I answer your question in the OP.

Just read it and comprehend it

And yet you'll make no less than 7 posts to avoid answering a simple question. Methinks thee doth protest too much.

So you've thought for years that if Silva fought long enough, Bisping would eventually be a bad matchup for him? Groundbreaking stuff.

I said Bisping would toruble silva but I'd still pick Silva to win.

I then explained that now that silva is old, that trouble is amplified.

I then said while I'd pick silva to win, I wouldn't be surpised if mike did.

so once again, you can't comprehend.

I didn't say if he got old bisping would eventually trouble him.

I said bisping always would trouble him and Silva's age now makes it worse

I said Bisping would toruble silva but I'd still pick Silva to win.

I then explained that now that silva is old, that trouble is amplified.

I then said while I'd pick silva to win, I wouldn't be surpised if mike did.

so once again, you can't comprehend.

I didn't say if he got old bisping would eventually trouble him.

I said bisping always would trouble him and Silva's age now makes it worse

So then it's less of a logical fallacy and more that you're just trying to be edgy and cool by making outlandish claims. That's all I wanted to know.

So then it's less of a logical fallacy and more that you're just trying to be edgy and cool by making outlandish claims. That's all I wanted to know.

It must have been outlandish since I was proven right.

you seem to be taking this personally. How much you bet on Silva?

It must have been outlandish since I was proven right.

you seem to be taking this personally. How much you bet on Silva?

You weren't proven right so much as Anderson wanted to clown more than he wanted to fight. Every time he decided to stop acting like it was a dance off, he nailed Bisping with something. Be it a short backhand off a jab, the flying knee, the front kick, etc etc etc. It was clear Anderson was chasing a highlight reel finish more than he was looking to straight win the fight.

I didn't bet anything on either guy. You seem to want to think I'm invested in this for any other reason than to get clarification. But I get it. Deflection, projection, and half-trolling is your game.

when did I claim it did. I made the thread before the fight. I said he might trouble anderson and he did.

I made the thread before the fight. Do you understand? Probably not.

please cry

"For years" lol sure bud

Because that was prime Silva?

I couldn't care less at this point, neither of them are really relevant to the title picture.

Michael Bisping is now the UFC Middleweight World Champion. Do you now consider him to be "really relevant to the title picture?"

Michael Bisping is 1-1 against Luke Rockhold.

Michael Bisping is 1-0 against Anderson Silva.

Hopefully, no one at UFC 199 was cheating. By the way, Anderson Silva is a cheater.

Back