I've thought Bisping was a bad matchup for Andy for years

You literally are a bum

Easy Mr. Hindsight expert. I bet you didn't have the confidence to put money on Bisping. Post a slip or stfu.

Anyone who actually watched that right knows Anderson won.

acting like prime silva was any different

My belief that prime Silva would have beaten Bisping indicates that I care a lot?

I also believe Jon Jones would beat Cody McKenzie, does that mean I care a lot about that?

Me too. I posted about it but I guess the post never made the
transition over. Dang.

I disagree with the fact Bisping was a bad matchup for the Spider....
Anderson had wanted Bisping for many years and wanted to fight him instead of Weidmann (who was very unknown at the time and Bisping promised to be an easier fight and more lucrative fight seeing that Bisping had a bigger fanbase than the at that time unknown Weidman).

Bisping is a jack of all trades imo, he is decent in all things (a bit more in striking (kickboxing which he hardly uses nowadays) than grabling) but doesn't really excell in one thing.
Anderson weakest point is wrestlers and his forte is counterstriking weaker strikers, so Bisping was the ideal fight for him.
Which makes the loss even more devastating if you think about it. :(

you mean anyone who is retarded and loves anderson

Lol I can already tell you're just a findfinder new fan who doesn't watch fights and just uses Wikipedia as a conclusion to all fights.

That was Machida/Shogun 1 level robbery newjack.

Lol I can already tell you're just a findfinder new fan who doesn't watch fights and just uses Wikipedia as a conclusion to all fights.

That was Machida/Shogun 1 level robbery newjack.

You are an idiot, simple as that

Funny how your thread didn't come up years ago like you claim. Bandwagon fan.

when did I claim it did. I made the thread before the fight. I said he might trouble anderson and he did.

I made the thread before the fight. Do you understand? Probably not.

please cry

Sure, Bisping lost to the men Silva beat, but stylistically Bisping has trouble for Silva.

Bisping is one of the better strikers Anderson has faced. Perhaps only behind agelessmaletor belfort. Bisping is definitely a better striker than Bonnar, Chael, and Mai.

I wouldn't bet on Bisping to beat but prime silva, but this isn't prime silva anymore. Old Silva looked beatable against Diaz who is the best striker Silva ever faced, arguably. Weidman, underrated but not magnificent on his feet, also did what he did to him while Sonnen dropped him.

Bisping has a good, technical kickboxing style. He uses all 8 points of his attack more so than all of Silvas other opponents. He also has a decent wrestling game. Mike may not be great at one thing, but he is good at everything.

I have Silva winning, but if Bisping does, not a shocker for me.

So you've thought for years that if Silva fought long enough, Bisping would eventually be a bad matchup for him? Groundbreaking stuff.

So you've thought for years that if Silva fought long enough, Bisping would eventually be a bad matchup for him? Groundbreaking stuff.

that has nothing to do with what I said. Sorry, get over it, Anderson lost.

that has nothing to do with what I said. Sorry, get over it, Anderson lost.

Lol I'm not even an "Anderson fan". You say you've thought he was a bad matchup for years. But you also say you're obviously not talking about Bisping vs Prime Anderson. So what you're saying is that you thought for years if Anderson fought long enough past his prime that Bisping would be a bad matchup for him. Or am I missing something?

Feel free to back track and deflect some more.

Lol I'm not even an "Anderson fan". You say you've thought he was a bad matchup for years. But you also say you're obviously not talking about Bisping vs Prime Anderson. So what you're saying is that you thought for years if Anderson fought long enough past his prime that Bisping would be a bad matchup for him. Or am I missing something?

Feel free to back track and deflect some more.

your tears

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back