Ive taken No-Xplode for about a month now and...

the No-Xplode packet i have says Asparatame Free anyways, maybe it is a new addition to No-XPLODE, or perhaps this is just a 'reproduction' style of it here in aus??

~Foz

They might have taken it out because of too many bitchy customers thinking it'll give them brain cancer. Aspartame is one of THE safest, most clinically researched artificial sweeteners available. As opposed to the plethora of diseases sugar is linked to.

aspartame inhinbits fat burnin bro. Switch to Gaspari's Super Pump 250 or MHP's Trac. Theyre much better pumps anyway. BSN blows

i guess if you take a fucking mass dose or some shit....some people drink 3 diet sodas a day

Some people smoke 40 a day and are fine but you can keep your lung cancer. some people murder and get away with it.

saying other people do and are fne is a poor response in my books. when i was a dispenser studying up on helping people to quit smoking, the biggeste excuse people gave for not doing it was the old 'well my 97 year old uncle smoked 2,500 a day since a feotus and is still alive.'

good for him. bet he smells like shit...

Yeah, it's a drawback to the NO-Xplode, otherwise one of my favorite products. They'd be better off to use a more natural sweetener like Splenda, and one of the girls at my work told me Stevia is actually the best of all.
Oh my, another ignorant statement from the archives.

Yeah, Kabuki has posted extensively on the safety of aspartame. Not only that, but Sucralose (aka splenda) is no more "natural" than aspartame. It doesn't matter that you start with sugar; once you've modified a molecule, it's no longer natural.

In any case, both have had hundreds of studies done on them over periods greater than 20 years and have passed with flying colors.

mine says aspartame free as well. I trust the studies posted on here however and wouldn't stop using it even if it did contain aspartame. Some people hear one thing and run with it though. Oh well, maybe if more people think it's dangerous, the demand for it will lower and they'll sell it cheaper

I use Superpump 250 by Gaspari Nutrition and I think it is better that no-xplode (for me anyways). I don't know if it contains aspartame but if it doesn't that is a good replacement for you if you are that concerned about it.

I drank a tea-spoon of Diet Coke and then my arms fell off, my teeth rotted out, Jesus told me he doesn't really love me, and my car wouldn't start.

aspartame inhinbits fat burnin bro. Switch to Gaspari's Super Pump 250 or MHP's Trac. Theyre much better pumps anyway. BSN blows

You are a Moron!! BSN Products are the BEST on the Market hands down!! Gaspari's Super Pump is pretty good but to say that BSN blows, you must be outta your mind!!!

You are a Moron!! BSN Products are the BEST on the Market hands down!! Gaspari's Super Pump is pretty good but to say that BSN blows, you must be outta your mind!!!

i'm inclined to agree. The only real "bullshit" supplement they put out in my opinion is axis-ht. Otherwise a very good and reputable company. Maybe the other guy likes the superpump better and that's fine but to say BSN sucks is plain idiotic

I drank a tea-spoon of Diet Coke and then my arms fell off, my teeth rotted out, Jesus told me he doesn't really love me, and my car wouldn't start.

Excellent.

you obviously dont know your supplements or youve been brain washed. You think Ronnie Coleman uses BSN? Do you think Jay Cutler uses muscle tech? If So your the moron buddy. Besides roids, theyre using Beverly International mostly. Especially for their top quality protein. Also most people prefer superpump over NO xplode unless your brain washed into thinkin its the best, your mind will work better than any supplement for that matter. Just because they advertise the most doesnt make them the best. Muscle Tech blows too. thers also others that can be better than super pump depending on the person like MHP Trac.

Plus I love online tough guys that wanna start insulting people when they cant see them. Probably wont say a damn thing to anyones face. Shows your maturity level

you obviously dont know your supplements or youve been brain washed. You think Ronnie Coleman uses BSN? Do you think Jay Cutler uses muscle tech? If So your the moron buddy. Besides roids, theyre using Beverly International mostly. Especially for their top quality protein. Also most people prefer superpump over NO xplode unless your brain washed into thinkin its the best, your mind will work better than any supplement for that matter. Just because they advertise the most doesnt make them the best. Muscle Tech blows too. thers also others that can be better than super pump depending on the person like MHP Trac.

First off I never mentioned Ronnie nor nobody else. I have takin' plenty of supplements before and BSN has been by far the best. My Step son is a body builder and uses all kinds and even he says BSN has been a life saver and to say that they advertise the most, is ludacris because the only time I see it advertised is in there own MAG. And every once in awhile in others. I don't buy things because Of the face of the product (Ronnie Colman, Triple X.,ect..)I do it because it works. If you had a bad experience with it I am sorry, but you must have been BRAIN WASHED by one of your steroid buddies!! Either that or you are on the JUICE right now and can't tell the difference.

Plus I love online tough guys that wanna start insulting people when they cant see them. Probably wont say a damn thing to anyones face. Shows your maturity level
I am not trying to be a tuff guy online. I am just stating the facts! And yes I would say it to your face. I am not here to start any SH#t, but you are to up tight!!

BSN makes good products.

NO Xplode is good stuff.

First off I never mentioned Ronnie nor nobody else. I have takin' plenty of supplements before and BSN has been by far the best. My Step son is a body builder and uses all kinds and even he says BSN has been a life saver and to say that they advertise the most, is ludacris because the only time I see it advertised is in there own MAG. And every once in awhile in others. I don't buy things because Of the face of the product (Ronnie Colman, Triple X.,ect..)I do it because it works. If you had a bad experience with it I am sorry, but you must have been BRAIN WASHED by one of your steroid buddies!! Either that or you are on the JUICE right now and can't tell the difference.

Buddy I weigh 170 and I fight at 155 I cant do roids even if I wanted to. I didnt realize taking gaspari over bsn is considered takin steroids. Tryin to figure out how you peiced that together. Anyway i dont go by brands I go by whats in it and aside from the Syntha-6 and True Mass (which are just decent) then their products are very over priced when it comes to what the quality they give you. I get a lot of bodybuilders and fitness models in my store which know what theyre doing and Ive exchanged a lot of knowledge among proffesional. 90% of the time my customers come back tellin me how they love what I gave them and switched people off Muscle Tech and BSN to other products and never looked back. If its workin for you good keep taking it but I go by majority, not on your little opinion. As for advertising, you obviously never opened a fitness magazine then. All the money your payin for the product is mostly going to Ronni Coleman endorsments.

Buddy I weigh 170 and I fight at 155 I cant do roids even if I wanted to. I didnt realize taking gaspari over bsn is considered takin steroids. Tryin to figure out how you peiced that together. Anyway i dont go by brands I go by whats in it and aside from the Syntha-6 and True Mass (which are just decent) then their products are very over priced when it comes to what the quality they give you. I get a lot of bodybuilders and fitness models in my store which know what theyre doing and Ive exchanged a lot of knowledge among proffesional. 90% of the time my customers come back tellin me how they love what I gave them and switched people off Muscle Tech and BSN to other products and never looked back. If its workin for you good keep taking it but I go by majority, not on your little opinion. As for advertising, you obviously never opened a fitness magazine then. All the money your payin for the product is mostly going to Ronni Coleman endorsments.

I wouldn't exactly say that. I personally prefer Gaspari's Superpump, but that is just for me. The majority of the people on my football team use NO-Xplode and it works great for them and it isn't overpriced because it works for them better than superpump does and it is only two dollars more expensive on massnutrition.com.

Well thats cool, but you can go online to different online stores and get BSN products for hella cheap. I am not say N.O.-XPLODE is the greatest thing since slice bread but I too have dealt with bodybuilders and too say it is great!! I guess it is all up to your body chemistry. But I will tell you their CELLMASS is awesome and you would have to admit that.

Back