Ive pinpointed my problem with Logan (2017)

Out of all the so called comic book masterpieces, this is my least favorite. Its good, but I could never clearly explain my problems with it. I know everyone loses their shit over this movie, but here is my biggest problem:

The movie plays out as if we need to ignore every other x men film. I get it, it's supposed to be "in the future" in an "alternative timeline". Im sorry....i can't ignore the shit that went down in x-2 or days of future past or even apocolypse.

You mean you want me to just accept that they split the timeline in DOFP, maybe or maybe not erasing X men 3? Is it the future of the x men apocolypse timeline or the x3 timeline?

now in Logan they just say "hey its an alternate timeline, or is it?" Like I don't know bitch, you tell me.

How did we get to Logan being a limo driver and prof x having dementia. Which of the 4 possible timelines is it in? Who the fuck is calaban?

I don't hate the movie, but I feel like the violence made people go nuts over it. The younger doppleganger thing is played out, the the relationship with Logan and x23 isn't believable at the end. And crazy how she speaks with a perfect English accent only when hes dying but nowhere else in the film.

Also Patrick Stewart was overracting.

Like I said not terrible but imo it's not even the best x men film.

all the X Men films are hot garbage if you aren't a casual. As a card carrying marvel nerd with over 300 Xmen, X force, New mutants, and Uncanny X men books all of the writers of those films should be dipped in oil and flogged by a mob of raging geeks/nerds...

That said...First Class, and Days of Future past were great...Dark Phoenix was Aiiight...all of the Logan movies are awful...got dammit this thread just pissed me off thanks asshole.

all the X Men films are hot garbage if you aren't a casual. As a card carrying marvel nerd with over 300 Xmen, X force, New mutants, and Uncanny X men books all of the writers of those films should be dipped in oil and flogged by a mob of raging geeks/nerds...

That said...First Class, and Days of Future past were great...Dark Phoenix was Aiiight...all of the Logan movies are awful...got dammit this thread just pissed me off thanks asshole.

I didn't see DP yet. Ive heard bad things but I also heard bad things about apocolypse and didnt mind it

I didn't see DP yet. Ive heard bad things but I also heard bad things about apocolypse and didnt mind it

...I enjoyed Dark Phoenix this chick was just weak imo

upload_2020-5-28_20-40-32.jpeg
no real screen presence no.....i don't know, you know that actor thing you cant teach in drama class...she aint got it

The action was solid though but nothing you haven't seen before mang

great thread

Back