Ive pinpointed my problem with Logan (2017)

I wasn't even talking to you in the first place! I walked into a separate part of your conversation, and no I didn't bother with what you said previously. Now I'm giving you the chance to lay it out for me and you want play some kind of game? Sure, okay. Again, I hope you realize I'm not trying to dissuade you. You wanted to show everyone how ahead of the curve you are on LOGAN, here's another opportunity!

Quote yourself if you can't muster the strength to respond in anything other than rejections.

Listen if you're just going to ramble troll take it somewhere else.

Hey, anyone wanna see some photography? Are you not bored enough?

I got a new lens.

Look at my drone....

Caliban is a Morlock from the NYC tunnels that also lead to the X-Mansion, I think. I think his power is to be able to find other mutants. He's been drawn as skinny and also as super muscled maybe having something to do with being one of Apocalypse's four horsemen.

Logan was just another X-Men movie I didn't think much of. I bought many DVDs and never was motivated to buy any of these.

X-men movies have been very hit and miss.

I understand some of the criticism in fairness. The x23 suddenly speaking English was badly done..... well
That’s all I agree with to be fair.

As a lifelong wolverine fan I hated Jackman being cast as wolverine. He just didn’t work for me, until Logan. While this story was nothing like the comics he knocked or out of the park as the character.

The real world setting was great and playing on x23 reading the comics and saying only half of that really happened to me was a perfect.

Originally the Logan clone was suppose to be sabretooth and I’d have much preferred that but seeing as sabretooth has twice been messed up on screen I’ve no complaints about the clone.

Never met anyone who didn’t love this movie. You really do find all sorts of weirdos on the internet

X-men movies have been very hit and miss.

I understand some of the criticism in fairness. The x23 suddenly speaking English was badly done..... well
That’s all I agree with to be fair.

As a lifelong wolverine fan I hated Jackman being cast as wolverine. He just didn’t work for me, until Logan. While this story was nothing like the comics he knocked or out of the park as the character.

The real world setting was great and playing on x23 reading the comics and saying only half of that really happened to me was a perfect.

Originally the Logan clone was suppose to be sabretooth and I’d have much preferred that but seeing as sabretooth has twice been messed up on screen I’ve no complaints about the clone.

Never met anyone who didn’t love this movie. You really do find all sorts of weirdos on the internet

...real world setting?

And saber tooth would be better because of the history between him and wolverine. If you think sabretooth and a brainless clone are interchangeable I'm saying that's just low standards on your part.

...real world setting?

And saber tooth would be better because of the history between him and wolverine. If you think sabretooth and a brainless clone are interchangeable I'm saying that's just low standards on your part.

Yeah real world setting ie Nolan Batman vs burton batman. It was set in a much more believable world than say a man with a helmet and a cape controlling giant robots (love days of future past but just comparing)

The clone worked fine and was done very well. Much better than if Schreibers horrible take on sabretooth had of been in the movie. Tyler Mane was also shit although he at least half looked the part. personally I’d have much preferred them to go with sabretooth but the clone fit into the story of them using mutants DNA. They made it work very well.

So why use the same actors, portraying the same characters? Hmm.
Because they wanted to.

Because multiverses in fiction are usually portrayed with people looking the same with some changes.

Because fuck you.

Maybe 7/10 for me. But yeah thats mostly how I see it. The big villain was the Dr rice guy who wiped out the mutants...of which we get no real backstory. The lack of a good villain was a major negative for me.
I agree with you and would give you a like but the gestapo took away our freedom

My problem is that I've never liked the gritty "realistic" approach, to guys with legitimate superpowers. You can do it with Batman, or even Iron Man, but the magical dudes who have supernatural powers....ehhh, it always rings hollow.

Back