I've Never Seen A More Blatant Duck In My Life

If you cant see why he is making demands at all then i dont know what to tell you. The other part of this is....TJ agreed to MM demands all the UFC has to do is put it in writing.
Giving Dillashaw's purse isn't legal.

They should pay DJ the million or what ever he wants. But why does Dilly want this fight? This isn't even in the top 3 of his possible biggest fights as a non-champ.

Giving Dillashaw's purse isn't legal.

They should pay DJ the million or what ever he wants. But why does Dilly want this fight? This isn't even in the top 3 of his possible biggest fights as a non-champ.

Ah not aware it wasn't legal. Yes then just give him a guarantee of a higher payout like they do alllll the time to most fighters. Or how about stop announcing fights before you get the agreement signed.

TJ is being shortsighted especially considering he said he doesnt even know if he would stay in the division. Its almost like Dana panicked promised TJ something, announced it and threw it all on MM before it was even brokered, which seems likely.

Ah not aware it wasn't legal. Yes then just give him a guarantee of a higher payout like they do alllll the time to most fighters. Or how about stop announcing fights before you get the agreement signed.

TJ is being shortsighted especially considering he said he doesnt even know if he would stay in the division. Its almost like Dana panicked promised TJ something, announced it and threw it all on MM before it was even brokered, which seems likely.
The whole thing is weird. It's not as if Dillashaw has been a UFC darling before. He was only giving the Garbrandt fight because Cruz turned down TUF.

Shady business.

Bisping has the money fight excuse while ducking Romero. MM can't even use that.

Dana did this because he wants AS record remain unbroken

mm realizes this and wants no part of tj

fear

mm fears tj

Mighty Mouse has ducked one guy now. Bisping ducked multiple guys, and Mcgregor has yet to defend either of his belts, one of which he has had for like 18 months now.

He isn't being asked to fight for free, you know...
He's asking for a guarantee cash wise if TJ doesn't make weight.
Not sure how anyone can defend the ufc on this.
Just a bunch of blind haters, who didn't like DJ before and now have a slippery reason to.
Read you morons.

Mighty Mouse has ducked one guy now. Bisping ducked multiple guys, and Mcgregor has yet to defend either of his belts, one of which he has had for like 18 months now.

yea pretty much

lots of guys have ducked more than mm I guess he shouldn't feel that bad.

He's asking for a guarantee cash wise if TJ doesn't make weight.
Not sure how anyone can defend the ufc on this.
Just a bunch of blind haters, who didn't like DJ before and now have a slippery reason to.
Read you morons.

He's asking for his entire purse. That's quite a bit different.

He's asking for his entire purse. That's quite a bit different.

Its not his win money, its just his base. Which TJ agreed to. So if TJ agreed and MM agreed then its on the UFC to just give MM a contract for the fight the gives him a big guarantee. I think dj makes 400k a fight and TJ makes 100k i believe. Whats the big deal?

This not that unheard of considering TJ also wanted to put up his show money against cruz for a rematch.

But let's be honest it doesnt matter to you, your probably not a fan of mm or the division in the first place. As stated there have been other more blatant ducks then this, like tito on chuck for yeaaarrrssss, vitor and mouse for years (but it finally happened), or currently bisping, gdr, etc. But no...this is the most blatant right?

I already addressed it earlier in our conversation, I said I understand why he did it. But like I said before fans shouldn't be patting Bisping on the back and accepting it, like it's a good thing. He's cheating fans out of legitimate title shots. The guy you quoted is a crystal clear example of a modern day idiotic MMA fan.

Is my statement any less true about him being a ducker and all? Does ducking for money or an easier fight make it not a duck? If you are avoiding top competition in your division in favor of another fight in your division, for a freaking title defense, that is what we call ducking. Micheal Bisping is ducking. It isn't even the first time he's done it, he's made a load of excuses on top of eagerly fighting Hendo.

No because these fights were offered to him.

He didnt actively ask for them prior to UFC and then GSP himself asking for it.

No because these fights were offered to him.

He didnt actively ask for them prior to UFC and then GSP himself asking for it.

Again more lies.

He was pushing for a fight with Tyrone Woodley, Nick Diaz and GSP, even before GSP was resigned with the UFC back last fall. He also said he was injured to get out fighting not once, not twice, but three separate occasions. How convenient of him.

Did he push for a fight with Dan Henderson? I don't know. Do you know? I doubt it. Do you have proof besides his word of mouth?

What we do know is that he accepted the fight with Dan Henderson with no shame. What we do know is that he claimed he's ready to fight right now a number of times and then all of sudden he can't fight because he's injured. What we do know is that he's had multiple opportunities to fight Yoel but he backed out of every single of one of them.

He's a ducker.

Back