I've Never Seen A More Blatant Duck In My Life

There are far worse cases of actual ducking for you to make threads about. GDR and Bisping come to mind. How about Conor never defending a belt?

yo doesn't he have most defenses if he wins his next fight? how u guys gonna hate on that. he's a champ that actually defends his title which everyone here seems to be so uppity about. let him have an easy match like some of the ones thrown andersons way so he can get his record defenses and then have him fight TJ. also based off the essay MM wrote about the whole scenario it sounds like he's getting pressured pretty hard

now the whole Randamie thing is weird, she gets to be champ from first fight in that division and is now vacating to duck Cyborg. THAT is blatant ducking. I don't think Holly would have ducked Cyborg if she won that fight

TJ is all risk and no reward for DJ. DJ collects easy paychecks by whooping cans in a shallow division, and probably doesn't want to risk ruining a good thing. Also, he may be afraid of snakes.
What about for Dillashaw?

If he loses, he is royally screwed. If he thought Dana was hard to get a hold of after he lost to Cruz, wait until he loses to a flyweight.

You must be blind on top of being fucking retarded then. tough shake on that double whammy, shitbrisket. Hope you ain't ugly too.

It's a smart duck.

So he can break the record.

But yeah, he's ducking,.

Posters standing up for DJ have the most screwed up logic..."DJ needs to get paid more money to face TJ @125lbs". " DJ should get a raise since it's a super-fight" (followed by) "TJ sucks he got KO'd by Dodson who DJ owned". "Tj needs to prove he can make weight". " It doesn't matter Ray Borg has missed weight in 2 of his last 4 fights he's a beast". "It's Dana White's fault he's not a draw".

TJ sucks, is willing to come down to 125lbs and DJ will own him but he should get a raise and the hardcore fans really want the Borg fight.

Can someone please explain this f'd up logic.
Dilly doesn't suck and it doesn't matter if Borg has missed weight.

The whole thing is sleazy. The UFC didn't even have the decency to call Johnson or Borg before they announced Dillashaw as a replacement. Dilly wasn't even an option for a title fight at 125 until he was.

What kind of f'd up logic is that?

Well no, they can't. You've made up an imaginary person and imaginary comments. No one poster has made all of those statements.

Everyone would rather see the TJ fight. No one is demanding to see Ray Borg fight anybody.

The break in logic seems to be that some people believe that just because the guy is fighting in a division they don't like, he deserves to be jerked around, lied to, and forced to fight a fighter from another weight class -- "for TJ".

Dana isn't making this fight for MM, the Champion. This is "for TJ". That's uncool.
If Dana really gave two craps about Dilly, he would tell Dilly to wait on Garbrandt. That is the "money fight". What was all the time wasted/spent and money that was wasted/spent doing TUF?

GSP refusing to fight the champ in his own division blows everyone away

This is the duckiet era of the UFC there's ever been. We got mm ducking tj, Connor ducking any title defense whatsoever, woodley semi ducking Maia, bisping ducking anybody top 10, GDR ducking cyborg... and that's just the champions. Then we got Mike perry ducking al raging and it goes from there
How can he duck someone who wasn't even an option until the UFC needed a replacement main event?

Technically DJ would be ducking Borg for a money fight. You know since they came to terms before Garbrandt had surgery or whatever he did.

It's amazing how many people ignore the context as if DJ said he wouldn't fight TJ under any circumstances. That is not what happened. It's a special case and DJ gave reasonable stipulations for it that the UFC refused.
Demanding all of your opponents pay is not reasonable. Nobody has done it except hunt after the fight with Lesnar.

Check your flow.

Lol Mcnuggets and Bisping take the cake and it's not even close. Dj gets treated like shit by the ufc and you wonder why he wouldn't agree to a super fight for peanuts?
I swear it's just a bunch of dumb crackers hating on him because they're butt hurt that a 4 foot tall brown dude could make them his bitch without breaking a sweat.

Is there honestly a more obvious case of someone ducking an opponent than Mighty Mouse's refusal to fight TJ? DJ has always been known as a guy who will face whomever they put in front of him. He's said more than a few times that he honestly doesn't care who his opponent is as long as he gets paid the same. He's even recently begun calling himself the GOAT of MMA (as have others), and GOAT's do not turn down credible opponents.
shill

There are far worse cases of actual ducking for you to make threads about. GDR and Bisping come to mind. How about Conor never defending a belt?
boy is not here to talk about things that make sense. he is here to create a narrative.

I think that DJ should take this fight and it's the best fight for his legacy

But I don't think he's ducking, he's just pissed at the UFC and he took the first leverage situation available to show it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I said

It has everything to do with what you said.

You said "Nobody has anything to say about Mighty Mouse until it's negative"

I explained "We don't give a fuck about Mighty Mouse just like we don't give a fuck about wmma. But if you start selling us bullshit about "once ever humans" and "beating the guys at her weight" and "best p4p", then we will trash Ronda accordingly. Same goes for the half-man."

How can he duck someone who wasn't even an option until the UFC needed a replacement main event?

Technically DJ would be ducking Borg for a money fight. You know since they came to terms before Garbrandt had surgery or whatever he did.

so DJ didn't duck this guy he ducked some other guy?

Back