I've Never Seen A More Blatant Duck In My Life

Posters standing up for DJ have the most screwed up logic..."DJ needs to get paid more money to face TJ @125lbs". " DJ should get a raise since it's a super-fight" (followed by) "TJ sucks he got KO'd by Dodson who DJ owned". "Tj needs to prove he can make weight". " It doesn't matter Ray Borg has missed weight in 2 of his last 4 fights he's a beast". "It's Dana White's fault he's not a draw".

TJ sucks, is willing to come down to 125lbs and DJ will own him but he should get a raise and the hardcore fans really want the Borg fight.

Can someone please explain this f'd up logic.
None of those are why I defend dj

you can see my post

I'm on MM's side. I want the TJ fight and think Borg should be out of the equation. So let me give you my view point on this.

1) If TJ misses weight then DJ should get 20%-50% of his purse. He got jerked around a lot and champ camps are not cheap.

2) Borg should not be in the equation but should be guaranteed a title shot afterwards.

3) If TJ misses weight the fight should not be canceled like Dana said. It should move up to catchweight.

4) Winner should get Cody.

If Dana just pays DJ what he wants then this can be sorted but Dana is content trying to bully him.

TJ agreed to DJ's terms so Dana is the only one holding up the process.

There i a lot of holding up the division in that.

I say TJ fights a Flyweight contender first while Borg gets the shot as he out of the fighters that are available is currently the most deserving. Waiting a few months doesn't make him a more viable contender like you are imagining.

If TJ wins he just wants to hold 2 belts. That's his only motivation and he's not worthy of holding 2 belts so it will completely devalue the achievement. Conor really should have had to earn it at LW too so things are way too fucked up now.

TJ vs DJ non title or DJ vs Borg for the title.

heres one:

0wcBhr.gif
Head mooment! Head mooment!
Bootiful!!

There i a lot of holding up the division in that.

I say TJ fights a Flyweight contender first while Borg gets the shot as he out of the fighters that are available is currently the most deserving. Waiting a few months doesn't make him a more viable contender like you are imagining.

If TJ wins he just wants to hold 2 belts. That's his only motivation and he's not worthy of holding 2 belts so it will completely devalue the achievement. Conor really should have had to earn it at LW too so things are way too fucked up now.

TJ vs DJ non title or DJ vs Borg for the title.
I agree with this as well. I didn't insinuate that that would make him more valuable but I realistically don't see Borg getting his shot right now unfortunately.

I believe seeing MM beat the breaks off of TJ would be fun. I also think TJ doesn't deserve the title but there is no way in hell he fights a contender because he knows there is a real chance that he misses weight and loses his chance at DJ. But yes avoiding another Conor situation would be ideal.

I watch all of MM's fights anyway so I'll watch no matter who he fights.

In a perfect world, your scenario happens

It's gonna take a giant SWANN to duck harder than Bisping.

MM is an intelligent guy, and he needs to realise as soon as possible that nobody will ever care about him breaking AS record if he does not put some big names in it.

Which he would happily do for some actual $$.

As it should be.

Nobody cares to say anything about Ronda either. In fact, I bet most people here wish her well in life, simply for the entertainment value she brought us.

But if you start telling us she's "a once ever" again....

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I said

This is the duckiet era of the UFC there's ever been. We got mm ducking tj, Connor ducking any title defense whatsoever, woodley semi ducking Maia, bisping ducking anybody top 10, GDR ducking cyborg... and that's just the champions. Then we got Mike perry ducking al raging and it goes from there

A tactic Dana White has used many times. Instead of paying MM what he asks for, he throws him under the media bus questioning his legacy and desire to fight.

Tito dodged Chuck for 3 fucking years. You new school fans are hilarious with your accusations, how long has DJ been 'ducking' TJ? Like 2 weeks?

Is there honestly a more obvious case of someone ducking an opponent than Mighty Mouse's refusal to fight TJ? DJ has always been known as a guy who will face whomever they put in front of him. He's said more than a few times that he honestly doesn't care who his opponent is as long as he gets paid the same. He's even recently begun calling himself the GOAT of MMA (as have others), and GOAT's do not turn down credible opponents.

4549680.jpg

In times like these, with Conor forfeiting his belt due to refusal to defend, De randamie refusing to fight the ONE girl in her division she KNEW she would face in Cyborg and Bisping ducking his whole fucking division for a whole full year while chasing retired fighters from different Weight classes, and you come to trash the one guy who cleaned his whole fucking division???

Screenshot_146.png

Last edited:
Bisping and Clownner both ducked an entire division. Id say Clownner since he ducked clear contenders in 2 shark tank divisions multiple times. Bisping 2nd and Mouse 3rd. The reason Mouse looks horrible here is cause nobody gives 1/4 of a fuck about his fights and when we do, he ducks.

I agree with this as well. I didn't insinuate that that would make him more valuable but I realistically don't see Borg getting his shot right now unfortunately.

I believe seeing MM beat the breaks off of TJ would be fun. I also think TJ doesn't deserve the title but there is no way in hell he fights a contender because he knows there is a real chance that he misses weight and loses his chance at DJ. But yes avoiding another Conor situation would be ideal.

I watch all of MM's fights anyway so I'll watch no matter who he fights.

In a perfect world, your scenario happens

Sure but the UFC disagrees as they are the ones that rightfully so offered Borg to MM first. They knew that he was the top contender available.

It took Cody hurting his back with the boys to cause Dana to panic and create this new scenario to make it up to TJ and keep him happy. So Borg getting the shot is not weird or undeserved it's just this name value nonsense title option took precedent because Dana lost his mind with letting favorites pick their fights and not earn opportunities.

I agree with your overall post though.

Too many fans are obsessed with name value, MM whipping TJ would be great and i as well enjoy all the fights so i just hope this sport is ran like a sport soon and not this mess of "money fights" and 2 belt hunting garbage.

GDR fleeing a division and offering to vacate a belt to avoid Cyborg.

Pretty sure GDR is still worse. Bispings is bad too, but the mans paid his dues, so....

Sure but the UFC disagrees as they are the ones that rightfully so offered Borg to MM first. They knew that he was the top contender available.

It took Cody hurting his back with the boys to cause Dana to panic and create this new scenario to make it up to TJ and keep him happy. So Borg getting the shot is not weird or undeserved it's just this name value nonsense title option took precedent because Dana lost his mind with letting favorites pick their fights and not earn opportunities.

I agree with your overall post though.

Too many fans are obsessed with name value, MM whipping TJ would be great and i as well enjoy all the fights so i just hope this sport is ran like a sport soon and not this mess of "money fights" and 2 belt hunting garbage.
For sure.I want Borg to get is shot, he deserves it. That fact that this whole cluster fuck is going down at all is just sad when the UFC is supposed to be the best and most credible MMA Organization around.

It's embarrassing how many posters stick up for him tbh.

It's amazing how many people ignore the context as if DJ said he wouldn't fight TJ under any circumstances. That is not what happened. It's a special case and DJ gave reasonable stipulations for it that the UFC refused.

Back